Indian "under-the-bed" massage scam at South Pattaya apartment

webfact

Indian "under-the-bed" massage scam at South Pattaya apartment

india-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Three Indian Nationals were reportedly caught-up in an “under-the-bed” massage scam on Tuesday which led to the theft of 34,000 Baht in cash from the trouser pockets of each of the men.

The money was stolen by someone who is thought to have hid under a bed inside a rented room where the men were taken to in the early hours of Tuesday after meeting two women who promised to give the men a massage inside the room for a small charge.

Mr. Sunil Sahah aged 53, Mr. Jayessh Khimasia aged 46 and Mr. Dipesh Sangol aged 30 were on a Baht Bus when two women on a motorbike drove up beside the vehicle and persuaded the men to disembark and join them at the room where a third woman joined them.

The men removed their clothes and were given a massage after leaving their clothes on the floor where a fourth person, hiding under the bed, was able to remove the cash from their trouser pockets.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/103724/indian-under-the-bed-massage-scam-south-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-25

• Like 1

And what is it with always three of them getting a tug job at the same time and on the same bed? I'd find it a little embarrassing.....

People from the Indian sub-continent seem to share rooms, beds and hookers all the time here. In fact I sometimes wonder if any of them ever do anything on their own. Presumably it's to save money, or maybe they just have more fun that way.

Certainly not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

And what is it with always three of them getting a tug job at the same time and on the same bed? I'd find it a little embarrassing.....

People from the Indian sub-continent seem to share rooms, beds and hookers all the time here. In fact I sometimes wonder if any of them ever do anything on their own. Presumably it's to save money, or maybe they just have more fun that way.

ughh. On the other hand they (allegedly) had USD 1,000 in their pockets. Each. You'd think that would be enough to afford separate rooms in a flop house. But maybe you are right and they prefer it that way.

with such amount of money I guess we wont see any comment such as ..... another quality tourists. whistling.gif ..... Well they should have learnt the "dont follow strangers" taught by their mother.

Three Indians, travelling on a Baht bus, share three whores in one room. Then claim they were robbed of 34,000 THB.

Course they were. Just getting the police report for the insurance claim wink.png

Wonder if the insurance policy covers being a prat?

Don't they ever learn. And what is it with always three of them getting a tug job at the same time and on the same bed? I'd find it a little embarrassing.....

Group tours get discounts.
Safety in numbers (unless you're outnumbered)

at a guess they like to compare notes on the spot and change providers on the fly

What a stunning coincidence. EACH man had THB 34,000 in his trousers, what are the chances of that ?

Having worked with Indians for many years I know them not to be inveterate liars, always to carry large amounts of cash with them ( that's why they travel on baht buses and don't take taxis ) and to always ensure they promptly pay for their round of drinks, which could explain why they all had the same amount on them. And none of them would ever engage in dubious behavior like going to a lady's room, even when invited.

• Like 1

I also had an "under the bed" game I used to play with my wife. Before leaving on a business trip, I would tie a spoon under our bed and place a bowl of milk just barely touching the spoon. I figured, if the spoon got dipped in the milk, it would be from the weight of two people on the bed, and I would catch her. When I came back, I curiously found the milk had somehow been replace with ... butter!

• Like 1

i can see the day when rooms have 7 foot beds and 2 or 3 toilets side by side and 1 toilet roll.........nice.

What a stunning coincidence. EACH man had THB 34,000 in his trousers, what are the chances of that ?

Having worked with Indians for many years I know them not to be inveterate liars, always to carry large amounts of cash with them ( that's why they travel on baht buses and don't take taxis ) and to always ensure they promptly pay for their round of drinks, which could explain why they all had the same amount on them. And none of them would ever engage in dubious behavior like going to a lady's room, even when invited.

Whilst the thread reads like each of the Indians had 34,000 baht in their pockets I think the real amount claiming to be stolen is 34,000 baht in total from the three men's pockets. We all know how the translation can be botched.