Aikido in Pattaya

raro

there none, why you want to train aikido, it dosent really work in real life bro!

Really? There speaks a person who has studied martial arts for years and has respect for others who study. We bow to your experience and knowledge. Bro!

Aikido is often translated as "the Way of unifying (with) life energy" or as "the Way of harmonious spirit."[ Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend themselves while also protecting their attacker from injury.

Done aikido before and can assure you that it works in real life.

Apart from that I'm not much interested in learning how to beat someone to pulp but rather in practicing aikido.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Akido works against any form of arts. Karate would be the only exception. Falkan sounds like you need to brush up on your info. Bet you didn't know Chuck Norris always employed Akido in real life. It is bar none the top defense in the arts! a take down in less than 15 seconds every time can't beat that. Usually in the first move & the opponent is down. Employing a staff or stick or just about anything. I have trained in 6 arts & I think the Akido is the best because just about any form goes down in a heap in seconds & unlike Kung <deleted> you do not at all need to be offensive to take down any opponent with the only exception of Karate. Muay Thai kick boxing way inferior compared to Akido or else the grand masters would not be proficient at it. There is a huge list of arts experts & stars that employ Akido techniques. Hell if I am sitting down I don't even need to get out of a chair to immobilize a threat.

And I will back down from every fight to keep from fighting. Unlike other arts you are best on the ground. Boxers fall as easy pray to someone knowledgeable in Akido.

Great video! Exactly why Akido is my favorite choice of arts.You need never be on the offensive & the opponent will most likely be face down or choked out within seconds. There are also possible death blows but never needed. The only thing that is badder may be Karate & anyone into Akido knows that Karate is a definite art form to be reckoned with. That And the deadly art of ching ching the sound of the hammer being cocked on a pistol & shot , even the worlds best believe it is a crap shoot to try to disarm a person with a gun. I personally do not like disarming someone with a machete. I made mistakes in earlier training(way earlier) & paid for it dearly. Luckily it was in classes but I still got stitches from the deflecting blow.

With Akido it isn't necessary to be the best. Good is good enough since they say that 60+% of all street fights end up on the ground & Akido is solely for grounding the opponent. That & it is a wonderful way to develop upper arm & lower leg strength along with focusing energies. But the absolute variable is to not ever instigate a fight & to try to diffuse the situation before going to blows. I find about 8 out of 10 times if I talk(if I can) to the individual & buy him a drink I can find out what really is bothering him & try to bring him talking it out to a better place. Most of the time it is over a girl that has done you wrong & most people would really rather be heard than get into a kick ass. Only the fools look to use any art form to prove their manhood prove themselves to be lack in character & have missed the point entirely.

• 3 weeks later...

re falkens comment aikido doesnt work it most certainly works effectively will easily take down and neutralise any stand up style of m art a good exponant can take down someone 2:-X there size and strength. using circular form and opponants energy cocko

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Akido works against any form of arts. Karate would be the only exception. Falkan sounds like you need to brush up on your info. Bet you didn't know Chuck Norris always employed Akido in real life. It is bar none the top defense in the arts! a take down in less than 15 seconds every time can't beat that. Usually in the first move & the opponent is down. Employing a staff or stick or just about anything. I have trained in 6 arts & I think the Akido is the best because just about any form goes down in a heap in seconds & unlike Kung <deleted> you do not at all need to be offensive to take down any opponent with the only exception of Karate. Muay Thai kick boxing way inferior compared to Akido or else the grand masters would not be proficient at it. There is a huge list of arts experts & stars that employ Akido techniques. Hell if I am sitting down I don't even need to get out of a chair to immobilize a threat.

And I will back down from every fight to keep from fighting. Unlike other arts you are best on the ground. Boxers fall as easy pray to someone knowledgeable in Akido.

OK, so why doesn't Akido work in MMA? Chuck Norris applied it in real life? Really?

MMA has exposed all/most martial arts to be inferior in the real world....Muay Thai, j/jitsu & grappling is all you need.