Where to buy "Thai looking" furniture in samui ?

Hi every one, I did moved in a new house last month and would like to buy a few furniture,

a coffe table, a table and 4 chairs for the terrace and a piece of furniture (console?) to put a flat TV and home cinema.

of course I did Google "Samui furniture" before bothering you guys smile.png

I did find a seemingly big shop not far BibC "Chiang Mai art deco" but it's not open must call a phone number, I also found a few web sites but with too expensive furniture, on the other handI found a shop on the main road not far Tesco very cheap, definitely mostly for not very well-off Thai people, so if some one would know a place? wai.gif

PS: For possible mistakes...I do my best but I am a non native english speaker, so?

In Ban Tai (between Mae Nam and Ban Por) there is a place called Line Thai (there is a teak furniture maker across the street). The owner makes various furniture and decorative items out of tree trunks and stumps. A few other things as well sold there. Not Lanna style but probably different than what you had in your last house wai2.gif

Between Nathon and Hua Thanon there is a PTT gas station (actually two, but the one closer to Nathon) and next to it is a clothing place called Samui Hot Club. The owner has had some Indonesian wood furniture for sale.

• 2 weeks later...