Free 3G from Truemove-H (2GB + 200MB*10 Month) promotion

muratremix

I was browsing AIS/DTAC/TRUE websites yesterday and I found this:

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/campaign/entry/2176?ln=en

It gives 2Gb (1 month) free 3G internet to everybody (limited to 1 person, 1 phone, 1 sim number) and if you top up 50 baht afterwards, you will get 200Mb (1 week validity only) for the rest 10 months.

Just buy a truemove-h sim for 49 baht and then register, you'll get 2Gb for 30 days, which is great. Promotion ends on 31 october 2013 so hurry.

I tested it and it works with my existing truemove-h prepaid sim card I bought a few months ago (still active). All you do is dial *850# from your phone or mifi/aircard device (under USSD code) and you get an sms with confirmation link, you need to open it using truemove mobile data and then wait for another 2 sms for confirmation.

You can simply buy a new sim card and activate it in another phone. However, I believe they will lock free internet to specific device. Still, free is free and it is a good way for you to test truemove-h / cat network.

You'll need 850 mhz 3G compatible phone/aircard/mifi device to be able to use it.

• Like 1

It seems like this promotion is tied to a port out of CAT/TrueMove H and in to Real Move.

So a decent way to transition some customers to the new 2100 MHz subsidiary: RealMove.

But then most existing CAT/TrueMove H customers probably already have mobile data and the 200 MB for 10 months is probably of little use?

Note the lengthy and detailed requirements, terms and conditions:

Terms and Conditions of the “3G Welcome Pack 4GB” Promotion
1. The “3G Welcome Pack 4GB” promotion is for the TrueMove H customers of the Real Move Co., Ltd.
("Real Move") registered as individual postpaid and prepaid customers who use the mobile phones or mobile devices
that support 850 MHz or that is compatible with 850 and 2100 MHz (“Device”), except the customers under the
Samsung Galaxy Pocket NEO promotion or customers who use iSIM package. | 2. The customers as in 1 will receive
the privilege to use free 3G+/EDGE/GPRS for 4 GB by registering from August 20, 2013 to October 31, 2013 or as
otherwise notified by Real Move.
The registration steps are as follows.
2.1 Receive the first 2 GB : for both postpaid and prepaid customers
1) after the first registration by typing *850# and pressing call (free of charge). (The signal that appears while
dialing must be Real Move 3G or LTE only.)
2) the customers will receive the SMS to confirm the right by clicking the URL link on the SMS. Once the
confirmation is made via website or SMS from Real Move, | 3) the customer will be entitled to use the first
2GB of 3G+/EDGE/GPRS which will be valid for 30 days from the date of receipt and
2.2. Receive the last 2 GB under the following terms
2.2.1. Postpaid Customers 1) the customers will be entitled to use the 3G+/EDGE/GPRS for 10 cycles (1 cycle equals to 30 days) by having 200 MB for each cycle. The first cycle will start after the end of the first use period as in 2.1 by typing *850*200# and pressing call (free of charge) (The signal that appears while dialing must be Real Move 3G or LTE only.) | 2) the customers will receive the SMS to confirm the right by clicking the URL link on the SMS. Once receiving the confirmation SMS from Real Move, the customers will be able to use his right for each cycle within 7 days after receiving Real Move confirmation. | 3) wait for the start date notification SMS from Real Move. 3G+/EDGE/GPRS will be available on the notified date of each cycle and valid for 7 days from the first use date of each cycle.
2.2.2. Prepaid Customers 1) the customers will be entitled to use 3G+/EDGE/GPRS for 10 cycles (1 cycle equals to 30 days) by having 200 MB for each cycle. The first cycle will start after the end of the first use period as in 2.1 when top up at least 50 baht in each cycle and receive the confirmation SMS. | 2) The right for each cycle will only be valid for 7 days from the date of receipt.
2.2.3. The right cannot be accumulated or roll over to next cycle.
2.2.4. If the customers fail to register or to top up in any cycle, they will be deemed to waive their right for such cycle.
3. The customers can only register 1 time per 1 mobile phone number per 1 device.
4. Any rights mentioned in this promotion cannot be traded, refunded or turned into cash or other items, and cannot be
transferred to any other individual or juristic person.
5. Real Move reserves the right to amend, change, cease or cancel without prior notification if there is any regulations,
orders or policies of the related public authorities that require the amendment, change, cease or cancellation of this
service, or that such order increase the operational burdens of Real Move.
  • Like 1

Thank you, I tried as wrote -

===The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.===

blink.png

But than, thumbsup.gif

Thankyou

You can use the first 2GB of 3G Welcome pack once you get confirmation via H Message from TrueMove H within 24 Hours

Get the 200MB of 3G Welcome Pack every month for 10 months by waiting for notification via H Message by TrueMove H in the next 30 days.

* You can check H Message via H-Lifehttp://www.truemove-h.com/mylife

Edited by ALFREDO

It seems like this promotion is tied to a port out of CAT/TrueMove H and in to Real Move.

-muratremix- and -lomatopo-

Thank you,

I was in the moment on a slow connection with TRUE MOVE-Air card with their FARE usage, depending on the package,

1 - 5 GB fast = 5,5 MBps Download and 3,5 MBps Upload in my village-Isaan

and the than slow circle, only 130 KB Down and 100 KB UP sad.png

BUt now with you provided LINK, I got 2 GB FAST connection, Speed Test see above ! thumbsup.gif

The 200 MB Fast connection, per month for 50 Baht Fast is not so bad either-at least when you True move customer in rural TH,

it means, 1 GB fast for 250 Baht

After using up the Biggest Package I know, is 5 GB fast for 890? Baht you can buy fast connection and upgrade for 550 Baht for 2 GB.

So, 275 Baht per 1 GB.

Thank you -MURATREMIX- !

0.11 Mb/s 0.12 Mb/s blink.png

5.26 Mb/s 3.64 Mb/s thumbsup.gif

Edited by ALFREDO