sea view to no view

It's all down to " my backhander is bigger than your backhander" quite often in situations like this. There are limits to how high you can go if you are close to the ocean, but if you are more than 50 metres away ( which means building can go 12 metres high) then you're SOL. How tall is your neighbours building?

the construction hasnt gone above 12 metres

will post another picture soon as the walls are now blocked up

contractor said will finish by Christmas ???? so now working 7 days till 9 pm some nights

thanks to the lack of sea views there will be pretty much Zero income this year from our SEA/no view villas

have removed all our great pictures from our advertising and pretty much zero inquiries since

anybody know how much an elevater costs?

• Like 1

contractor said will finish by Christmas ???? so now working 7 days till 9 pm some nights

thanks to the lack of sea views there will be pretty much Zero income this year from our SEA/no view villas

have removed all our great pictures from our advertising and pretty much zero inquiries since

Sorry to hear about this samuibruno. It is good and rare to see someone with the honesty to fix his website to reflect the truth. I hope you find a way out. You sound like somone it would be good to do business with....

Have you thought of periscopeswhistling.gif

Sorry to hear about this samuibruno. It is good and rare to see someone with the honesty to fix his website to reflect the truth. I hope you find a way out. You sound like somone it would be good to do business with....

Have you thought of periscopeswhistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

Throw in some torpedos and he might be interested whistling.gif

Have you thought of periscopeswhistling.gif

thanks for that comment

we advertise in many places and honesty is always the best way to go

somebody writes a review about your property saying you didnt tell them about construction next door then you may as well sell up anyway[social media being what it is today]

at present we are trying to screen off the building so at least we dont see the workers [even tho you cant help but hear them ]

latest though is to turn the property into a pig farm

Edited by samuibruno
  • Like 2

Samuibruno, I just strongly wish your neighbour will sooner or later have to pay the bill he deserves in return.

He could have faced the situation and tell you what his plans really were. This would'nt have changed the fact that your seaview is spoiled, but this way of ignoring conséquences on others denies him any further consideration.

Now I hope a good architect will be able to help you find a solution to adapt your villas and why not meet new guests needs, and save your business, for your place looks very lovely.

Edited by Opl

how much can i get for a pig? and how many can i fit on half rai?

can we make a multi story pig farm??????

Everything you need to know about pig farming in Thailand. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/401262-pigs-101-a-start/

I know people with pigs here, if you are really interested I am sure they would get you going! thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

You could get a lot of piggies on half a Rai! wink.png

Sad story indeed you have there SBfacepalm.gif

IMG_7364.JPG

You could always turn your place into a bar/disco...that might get their attention...might be easier than the pigs as well whistling.gif

• Like 1

You could always turn your place into a bar/disco...that might get their attention...might be easier than the pigs as well whistling.gif

I am not so sure about that, looking after the bar girls ...... whistling.gif ..... could be more work than pigs in a pen! tongue.png Oink Oink! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Everything you need to know about pig farming in Thailand. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/401262-pigs-101-a-start/

I know people with pigs here, if you are really interested I am sure they would get you going! thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

I'm no expert but I understand that pig farming requires lots of water which could be an issue. It also stinks to high heaven even with the food additives which can be used to reduce the smell. Rather than 'pack 'em in' it may be better (if there is a market) to farm a specific high end breed. If I'm down the local market early enough I occasionally find some 'mountain pig' which is wild boar. The price of the meat is double.

I'm no expert but I understand that pig farming requires lots of water which could be an issue. It also stinks to high heaven even with the food additives which can be used to reduce the smell. Rather than 'pack 'em in' it may be better (if there is a market) to farm a specific high end breed. If I'm down the local market early enough I occasionally find some 'mountain pig' which is wild boar. The price of the meat is double.

Actually your avatar gave my an idea....chicken farming has loverly smells too and lets you have strong floodlights spreading over the neighbourhood as well. Only need little cages too.whistling.gif

• Like 1