Where to buy Lactase Pills / Lactase Enzyme / Lactaid® / Lactose-OK or similar in Pattaya?

Annonymous

I'm out of stock, anyone knows where to buy lactase pills?

Can't eat cheese, butter, yogurts, milk, ice-creams, milk chocolates, mars, kitkat, pizza, cheeseburger or anything containing a little milk, butter or cheese, otherwise I get really strong stomachaches, diarrhea and skin problems from just a couple of days to one full week!

The lactase supplement I got from Belgium (Lactose-OK) allow me to digest any dairy product. I've asked around in a few pharmacies but I couldn't find a substitute so I was wondering if anyone of you know a place in Pattaya or online where I can get those or similar?

Thanks!

Edited by Annonymous

You can usually find Lactomin at Fascino either on North Pattaya Rd or South Pattaya (across from Wat Chaimongkol).

It should be available at most pharmacies, but it's one of those things that seems to be in and out of stock. I'm almost positive I saw it last week at the Pattaya South Fascino's. I've used Lactomin with good results.

Lactomin.gif

Edited by Suradit69

You can usually find Lactomin at Fascino either on North Pattaya Rd or South Pattaya (across from Wat Chaimongkol).

It should be available at most pharmacies, but it's one of those things that seems to be in and out of stock. I'm almost positive I saw it last week at the Pattaya South Fascino's. I've used Lactomin with good results.

Lactomin.gif

Thanks a lot! I'll go take a look.