Buying A Car Through My Limited Company

Couple of quick questions:

Can you buy a car (pickup) via my limited company?

Can the company get finance to buy?

The reasons for my question:

Weigh up All options

I have a 2M Baht company fully paid up but no work permit as I am not based here fulltime (4 Months p.a) and believe I cannot get finance as a farang. I have 1 year OA visa (Visiting friends)

Finance interest rate is 3.5 % so I would like to put say 50% deposit and pay over 24 months.

Couple of quick questions:

Can you buy a car (pickup) via my limited company?

Can the company get finance to buy?

The reasons for my question:

Weigh up All options

I have a 2M Baht company fully paid up but no work permit as I am not based here fulltime (4 Months p.a) and believe I cannot get finance as a farang. I have 1 year OA visa (Visiting friends)

Finance interest rate is 3.5 % so I would like to put say 50% deposit and pay over 24 months.

With workpermit its easy, have done it without also but then my TW had to sign. Maybe with a 50% deposit it will be easy as well. Check so finance compenies or your local bank

Are you aware that the interest rates generally quoted in Thailand are for "simple interest", i.e. the interest rate is calculated on the original amount for the full period of the loan?

An interst rate of 3.5% would be the equivalent of somewhere in the region of 6.5-7.0% according to the principles we are used to from back home. Not quite as cheap as it initially sounds.

Sophon