Where to buy XL bed sheets

henrylao

About 2 weeks ago I bought a 102in x 110in white bed sheet at the Emporium. About 259 x 279cm. Big sheet at a big price, 1850 baht and that was with 50 pc discount.

They tend to be sold as sets with pillow cases etc, but you can decline these and just take the sheet separately at a lower price.

However if you just want a fitted sheet you can get these cheaply, large range at Big C etc. But a plain non-fitted sheet are hard to find at a cheap price.

PS the normal double bed sizes here are Queen Size and King Size. Check what you have before shopping.

Thanks for that, i will check it out. I bought King size and they are to small, Emprium sounds like it could work.

About 2 weeks ago I bought a 102in x 110in white bed sheet at the Emporium. About 259 x 279cm. Big sheet at a big price, 1850 baht and that was with 50 pc discount.

They tend to be sold as sets with pillow cases etc, but you can decline these and just take the sheet separately at a lower price.

However if you just want a fitted sheet you can get these cheaply, large range at Big C etc. But a plain non-fitted sheet are hard to find at a cheap price.

PS the normal double bed sizes here are Queen Size and King Size. Check what you have before shopping.