WE TV

elgordo38

Hi

Can anyone help. Does WE TV have an office in Chiang Mai? We ordered a extra box for an additional 40 channels to come in August nothing as of September 30th. We have emailed them no answer back. We have called them 2 or 3 times and always get an answering machine telling us to leave our phone number and they will call back they never do. Any suggestions on how to contact them. This is a recent problem as we have had good service up until a couple months ago.

Best of luck trying to get any sense out of WE TV (Worst Ever TV) in Chiang Mai. For weeks Channel 14 on their "service" has had numerous audio and vision drop outs, breaking-up of signal etc.,

Channel 35 has similar problems and so do others off and on. Usual babble from them( in Thai) when you can get anyone on the phone is" we are adjusting something."

One thing they are good at, is sending out the monthly account for the so-called service.

Edited by Torrens54

For 350 baht a month, you get 3 decent English news channels and a few 2nd rate ones. You get fairly current movies and TV shows - although not anything to jump up and down about. If you supplement it with Internet downloads, IMO, it is a pretty good deal.

• Like 1

Just canceled my subscription, bad picture,keep changing channel line up,

not enough English speaking channels.

Now i just stream to tv,up to minute series,movies,and I also subscribe to

UKTV-ASIA, 15 channels live from UK, Bht490, down to Bht312 pm if you

pay a year in advance, plus discounts for 3 6 9 months, excellent picture,

and even works on slower Internet,as BKK server.

regards Worgeordie