What a lovely day

Paangjang

After all that rain, it seems the weather may have made a turn for the better. I've also noticed the evenings/nights are dropping in a bit cooler. With these clear skies i expect that to continue. Hopefully in a month's time we'll be able to sleep without the aircon or even the fan switched on.

Anyway what a beautiful day we have here today. Clear blue skies....smile.png

Edited by Paangjang
  • Like 1

It was an exceptionally beautiful day up here in Pai as well. Stars out last night, 18C this morning, 25 and dropping fast as it's getting dark now. Not a cloud in the sky but that could change soon though if that TS makes its way this far West, as is forecast.

edit - oh and I forgot to add, the burning did in fact commence today...sad.png

Edited by cloudhopper

I have to agree. One of the nicest days in a while. My wife an I enjoyed driving around looking at plants for the new restaurant and ended up at our farm in Mae Taeng. We drove around the outside of town stopping to see friends. Makes you look forward to November and the cool clear months.

Dave

• Like 2

A day of showing a lovely chinese gal the Warorot market only to commence the shopping/spending--side note--man do the

vendors get pissy if you simply windowshop and handle thier product for closer inspection...more bees with honey than vinegar!

Anyhoo yep a nice drive on the mbike until exiting the market to run right into the BIB at the usual shakedown spot on the bridge!

facepalm.gif

A day of showing a lovely chinese gal the Warorot market only to commence the shopping/spending--side note--man do the

vendors get pissy if you simply windowshop and handle thier product for closer inspection...more bees with honey than vinegar!

Anyhoo yep a nice drive on the mbike until exiting the market to run right into the BIB at the usual shakedown spot on the bridge!

facepalm.gif

Get a helmet fine? Nee loei...