postings pics on facebook?

sms747

I don't have it but the mrs does and I used to post pics on her account for her but it no longer works, always get just an error message when trying to upload a jpeg. Looking for the answer facebook suggest the latest version of flash player which I installed but still the same. Anyone have any solution? there is not an error number just error in red that comes up in the uploading box

Edited by sms747

Not really a computer expert.....but I recently posted some pictures on facebook. The old way (click on the camera ...for uploading pictures...and opening the picture for downloading didn't work for me either) BUT ....they indicated a new way to do it .....have to downsize the facebook page ...so it covers half of your screen......Then open the file folder icon at the bottom of your screen (mine looks like a file folder....have windows 8) ....open up your picture files ....find the picture ....left click on it and DRAG it over to the facebook comment area.

As I said ...no expert....hope this helps

• Like 1

I heard that they now have food recognition software, so when people post a pic of their dinner the software can now tell where it was ordered, what food items are on the plate, and the nutritional value of the meal... The software will also tag any food items on your plate that you have in common with your friends, and will autosend a message to your friends such as: "Hey! We both ate broccoli today. Cooooolll!!"