Thai post tracking unreliable

advancebooking

Registered parcels can be tracked in many countries !

Try more and come again when you have more than 12 posts :-)

you should learn how to read a bit mate.

I checked out the different Postal sites for a few countries before I wrote the first line

"Just out of curiosity sake, does anyone here realise that no postal service (that I know of) tracks Registered Mail outside of the home country"

As for me only making 12 posts so far, usually I prefer to read other peoples posts and don't have a need to chime in on each and every subject, especially since most of the people posting here are doing nothing other than bitching about the local people, both Thai and Ex-Pats.

Start an intelligent topic, if I can contribute something positive, I will.

Thinking that since i send a ton of packages "Registered Air Mail" (3-5 per day) I thought I could contribute something relevant.

Hey, here's a thought, why don't you go to a few different sites for other countries postal service and see if you can find anything that refutes what I was saying, that would make a lot more sense than just hacking on the amount of posts I have.

Not sure if youve ever used the recorded delivery service in the UK but also quite useless.

They give you a tracking number when you pay extra for the recorded delivery and tell you that you can track it online.

So when it doesn't turn up you enter the number online and it tells you "you can only track parcels when they have been delivered"

So absolutely useless. If it had been delivered you wouldn't be tracking it.

If it goes to the wrong address it shows up as delivered but fails to tell you where. If lost in transit fails to tell you that.

You'll basically only ever find out if it's been delivered to the correct place which kinda renders the tracking number useless.