Pinball machines , arcade games

Barney R

But yes they are illegal.

Source.

Source : Someone I met in a bar who has friend who's uncle know's somebody that works at ministry of illegal objects ( MOIO).Hope that does it for you biggrin.png

I don't know if laws have changed since, but as you know the laws in this country are how the enforcer interprets them, and at the time they were removed at Marine 1 and 2 the rumor was that they were considered in the same league as slot machines.

@Phil : the pinball's looked similar to the ones in Dave2's post, but I think I saw Elvira in walking street just the other night tongue.png

re

If love to get an old (working) pinball machine, never saw one in Thailand though

come to chiang mai smile.png

it will cost you a beer to be taken to

see them smile.png

dave2

These are not what I call pinball machines. They look similar, but these you just shoot the ball and it drops in a hole more or less random. I've seen them before, I think in southern Europe, but I don't know what they're called. Like a slot machine it's a game of chance so I would very much expect these to be illegal in Thailand.

What I call a pinball machine has flippers that let you keep the ball in play.

elvirapf.jpg

Elvira is my all time favorite pinball machine, not because of the girl but it is great playing, but there are many other designs available.

A good Elvia machine can set you back over $7000Au in oz. (30THB/AUD).

Then there is the challenge of shipping (see Raro), service is not that much of a challenge as there is at least one former pinball machine tech in Pattaya that I know, parts and rubbers may be a problem.