UK food in Pattaya supermarkets.

MrMuddle

Hi, We are coming down to Pattaya for a few days, and I'd like to get some stocks of these UK foods and sweets if possible.
Looking for :
Suet Dumpling mix - preferably vegetarian,
Tate & Lyle Golden Syrup,
Brussels Sprouts, preferably fresh not frozen, we live a long way from Pattaya
Pot Noodles - the kind available in the UK, preferably curry flavour
Tins of New Potatoes
Grapefruits
Dime Bars
Bassetts Sherbert Fountains
Pea Soup - preferably Ainsley Harriott packet variety.
Tins of Rice Pudding

Thanks for any and all replies, much appreciated.

Really OMGImInPattaya ? Perhaps you should leave the bars from time to time, mate ! wink.png

They were plentiful but a little expensive up until a couple of years ago, we could even get them in Phetchabun at one time. All the big supermarkets used to sell them, but we were unable to get them the last couple of times we were in Pattaya. I actually prefer tinned grapefruit, (in juice), but I've never seen those anywhere in Thailand.

You can get almost everything you describe in Friendship, however on things like rice pudding sometimes they have sometimes not. If you start at friendship, then go to Vila Market, followed by Central food hall, and finishing at KP foods behind Big C you should get everything you need except I have to confess I've never seen sherbet dabs or dime bars. That my shopping route every 2 weeks.

• Like 1

You can get almost everything you describe in Friendship, however on things like rice pudding sometimes they have sometimes not. If you start at friendship, then go to Vila Market, followed by Central food hall, and finishing at KP foods behind Big C you should get everything you need except I have to confess I've never seen sherbet dabs or dime bars. That my shopping route every 2 weeks.

Villa do Dime bars.

As for the OP...why say that 'we' are coming to Pattaya...is that the royal 'we'? Are we suppose to know these people??

Just say that ''I'M' coming to Pattaya, for heavens sakes...!

Really OMGImInPattaya ? Perhaps you should leave the bars from time to time, mate ! wink.png

They were plentiful but a little expensive up until a couple of years ago, we could even get them in Phetchabun at one time. All the big supermarkets used to sell them, but we were unable to get them the last couple of times we were in Pattaya. I actually prefer tinned grapefruit, (in juice), but I've never seen those anywhere in Thailand.

Care to post a picture of one (and not from the internet) as I stand by my statement...and pomelos aren't grapefruits.