How about an under '40's forum'?

jaffacakes1

I reckon even an 'under forties' forum will have it's very own noisome, opinionated, condescending, rude, know-it-all contingent. The only difference is that they WILL know less but have lots more expensive, high-tech dummies to spit. The benefit is that after all the toys are out of the pram (again), they can always flounce up-market and joust with the regular been-there, done-that, 50+ and counting my money (and the white hairs on my balls) brigade.

BTW, how would you enforce such a 'membership' on an internet forum anyway? I mean, just because you SAY your name is Nigel and you're a successful, young Bangkok-based financial adviser, living with a non-bargirl in new condo in Thonglo doesn't necessarily make it so.

• Like 2

I fit the OP's criteria perfectly....however I recently celebrated my 40th birthday with my wonderful gf.

You have to wonder how this will work....perhaps psychological profiling will do the trick.

I nominate StreetCowboy to begin his research.....up to you which member you choose.....

I fit the OP's criteria perfectly....however I recently celebrated my 40th birthday with my wonderful gf.

You have to wonder how this will work....perhaps psychological profiling will do the trick.

I nominate StreetCowboy to begin his research.....up to you which member you choose.....

Happy Birthday Smokie - in the absence of our own forum perhaps this thread will suffice.

Or perhaps another 'I haven't been rolled by a Thai lady, love living in the tropics and have no embittered opinions to espouse' thread may serve the purpose.

Only 2 members so far..

It doesn't seem to be a horrible idea.

On the other hand, wouldn't topics that are clearly more youth oriented by self selecting anyway?

I think 30 and under is better. wacko.png

40 is already very OLD, my dears.

Maybe the OP is like 35 and still thinks he's young.

Another possible objection is where does it stop?

How about a Missionaries forum?

A forum for Canadian vegetarians?

post-37101-0-25506000-1380899007_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

It doesn't seem to be a horrible idea.

On the other hand, wouldn't topics that are clearly more youth oriented by self selecting anyway?

I think 30 and under is better.  Posted Image

40 is already very OLD, my dears.

Maybe the OP is like 35 and still thinks he's young. 

Another possible objection is where does it stop?

How about a Missionaries forum?

A forum for Canadian vegetarians?

I know the perfect moderator for that last forum suggestion. :lol:

• Like 1

What is the 40 I am confused, age, inside leg, cms or inches or is it the naughty bit when aroused? Heaven forebid its the waist, the chest ok, female even better.

If its age what happens when you reach 40, you either lie or join the rest of us?

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!