Bike parts - Pattaya

LWHalket

Does anybody know where I can get an indicator/turn signal for a Yamaha R6? My passenger kicked my rear one off by mistake and I can't seem to get one anywhere.

Is there a Yamaha shop in Pattaya? Mityon said they can't help I would have to go to Yamaha which I think is ridiculous.

I'd even just get universal ones if I could but even that seems to be a hassle.

Thanks.

Why is it ridiculous that you were told to go to Yamaha for a Yamaha bike? rolleyes.gif

You need to go to Yamaha obviously, or if you don't care and want to install a universal or whatever, go and look around Honda / Kawa bike shops, look at the different models and buy a pair that are pretty close if you don't mind some do it yourself.

Well I find it strange as I stand in a workshop in Mityon where they were fixing a YZF and putting a new fairing on that they can't just order a indicator for me, but TIT I suppose.

Anyway, several people have told me of a Yamaha shop in Pattaya up on Sukhumvit near the Tesco and a Big C at the top of south road......well I can't find it, I even stopped at Honda that's there and the guys didn't have a clue, they thought it was, and I quote, "somewhere"......and I think they are right, it probably is "somewhere" lol.

I've tried googling it and I got nowhere, does anybody know of a Yamaha shop in Pattaya and where it is? Or somewhere that sells a selection of different manufactures parts? Otherwise ye I will be having to find similar ones from another manufacturer.

Thanks.

.. go up south pattaya rd and turn right at sukumvit.. the yamaha shop is on you left just after the turn...directly across the road from tesco..... i have never been in there as i thought it was just outboard motors and jetskys ??

Anyway, you're better off going on Ebay and search for original or get an after-market set.... this is how i get all my bike stuff..

BTW, If it is a bike rental, most shops won't touch it !

Well I find it strange as I stand in a workshop in Mityon where they were fixing a YZF and putting a new fairing on that they can't just order a indicator for me, but TIT I suppose.

Anyway, several people have told me of a Yamaha shop in Pattaya up on Sukhumvit near the Tesco and a Big C at the top of south road......well I can't find it, I even stopped at Honda that's there and the guys didn't have a clue, they thought it was, and I quote, "somewhere"......and I think they are right, it probably is "somewhere" lol.

I've tried googling it and I got nowhere, does anybody know of a Yamaha shop in Pattaya and where it is? Or somewhere that sells a selection of different manufactures parts? Otherwise ye I will be having to find similar ones from another manufacturer.

Thanks.

The WATCHARA COMPLEX is hard to find first time. The cunning buggers put a mass of Yamaha scooters out the front, fly Yamaha flags, park large boats with Yamaha outboard motors on the forecourt, show Yamaha video's on the big screen for the people waiting at the traffic lights......

then you go inside the main building walk past the Yamaha big bikes, Yamaha outboard motors sitting on their plinths, Yamaha jetski's and you will find the Yamaha spare parts counter on your left. Only one girl speaks English and she isn't in Yamaha spares, so take the old part with you or a Thai speaking person.

And let me know if they still have the white Suzuki Hayabusa on display. I may go back and drool all over it again!

Edited by BSJ
  • Like 2