A Negative blood

lagavulin1

Hi,

hope this is the correct forum. I see from time to time requests for a particular blood group. I am A negative (approx 6%) of the World and I believe largely from the Western Hemi (although not sure about that fact).

I live in Issan (Kumpawhapi) about 30 klicks south of Udon Thani. I would be interested in starting to donate again (I gave as a young man in UK) but am I too old at pushing 62 ?

Anybody have donation possibilities in the area ???

Thanks

They accept up to age 70 so you're fine on that score. Need to contact the local Thai Red Cross office. I don't have address or number for it in Udon but if you call this number in Bkk they should be abler to provide it: 0-2256-4043. Or, your local Health Center or hospital would also know. In most places usually the TRC is located not too far from the provincial hospital.

OMG !!! my neighbors daughter in law got into the accident in Phuket and really needs A- blood !!!! but I don't know if there is a way to pass the blood from one place to another! WE have been looking for donors all over

if anyone in Phuket can donate please call her husband Nikki phone number 084 5356607 I am sorry to give the phone number like this out in the open and I hope that people do understand not to call at night hours....

1238243_527465030669062_1821831221_n.jpg