Teaching Job

uptheos

BTW ,City life is not the place to look for a proper teaching job .

Who gives a flying frig about the wages or if City Life is the place to look, someone might be interested.

Get over it!

Its a shit wage for a qualified Farang English teacher in Chiang Mai so don't be advertising it .

That is about the typical wage for a qualified English teacher in a Chiang Mai public school, it is well above the minimum wage, and I assume it will come with a proper work visa. There are people working in jobs like this, and there may be others looking for this kind of work. There's no harm done in putting the word out.

I guess its best to stay away from Public schools then .

That is about the typical wage for a qualified English teacher in a Chiang Mai public school, it is well above the minimum wage, and I assume it will come with a proper work visa. There are people working in jobs like this, and there may be others looking for this kind of work. There's no harm done in putting the word out.

If your only motivation in life is money then you are right. Other people sometimes look for a bit more than that.

• Like 1

If your only motivation in life is money then you are right. Other people sometimes look for a bit more than that.

Well beer has to be paid for ,as its not available free from the tap .Family have to be looked after as well .

Edited by anto

3 years ago my daughter was getting 23,000 baht teaching Kindergarten at a large ,well known public CM school plus a truck load of holidays.Work permit was provided.

She was happy ,the school were more than happy..not everything is about money.

• Like 1

>> school more than happy <<

I bet they were .How long did she last ? and were you taking care of her accommodation ?

Anto smart a*se comments noted. She planned to work for 2 years and completed her contract.The school was happy with her because she was good communicator,diligent, and the children liked her,important at their age. Money was never her main motivation and she had enough to live on without any help from us.

She rented an apartment for 4,500 baht a month, 5 walk minutes from her school in the old city. Any more personal details you need to know ?

• Like 1