The taste of sour grapes washed down with a pint of bitter

Chicog

The timing of this from Harry is totally irrelevant. Does anybody seriously think it will affect one iota how England will play over the next 2 games. Players and Managers have to put up with all sorts of abuse throughout their whole careers, this will be water off a Ducks back.

I think the timing is perfect for the book though

:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Gerrard confirmed that he has never texted HR and indeed, does not even have his phone number! More lies from 'arry?

He's a serial liar and a two faced back stabber. I'm sure his old team mates Trevor Brooking and Billy Bonds would confirm. He's also neglected to comment in his book, on his behaviour towards his employer, Spurs at the time of the England vacancy when he effectively left us high and dry. The employee that backed him throughout his court case. I long for the day when he retires and we don't have to see his ugly mug on the box every other day promoting his latest money spinner.

• Like 2

Let's hope Mourhino doesn't write a book. He'd get a right fcking hammering.

I'd read it though.

Think I'll give Roy Hodgson's book a miss.

well there's books and then there's memoirs. dishing the dirt, kissing and telling, or in redknapp's case, vomiting bile. mourinho's an appalling gobshite and generally nasty person as well.

• 2 weeks later...