Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Evaluate my photo, but with a difference, A Challenge

Kan Win

Hi Folks,

So you have been on a photo shot, trip etc.. snapping away, then you down loaded your photos AND ...................I did not see that!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, The Challenge is:-

Lets see how good you are at cropping, re-posting, naming some or all of these items in the photo below.

The rules are as follows:-

One crop, one post, and the name or names of what you see per post please.

Let The Challenge begin.

Winner will be the one who gets the most likes w00t.gif

Win facepalm.gif, who else could have posted this "Challenge" wai.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Win ... I really have little idea what you are on about ... but let me have a stab in the Cave.

The red directional arrow is a tad obvious.

As it the '07' date and the Thai inscription.

So maybe the electrical lead dangling from the roof into the pond below ... just to add a touch of excitement ... w00t.gif

But my real guess is that previously it was a vampires cove, there was a massive battle and the stone Crucifix lying in the pool is the only remaining evidence of same.

... am I close?

Ok first stab .... hit them likes guys and gals tongue.pngbiggrin.png

In the original picture... this part looks a bit like an octopus.... eye at the mid top end and tentacles hanging down ???

Is this what we are supposed to do ?w00t.giffacepalm.gif

WIN%2520xoriginal.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0sHWS

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

Win ... I really have little idea what you are on about ... but let me have a stab in the Cave.

The red directional arrow is a tad obvious.

As it the '07' date and the Thai inscription.

So maybe the electrical lead dangling from the roof into the pond below ... just to add a touch of excitement ... w00t.gif

But my real guess is that previously it was a vampires cove, there was a massive battle and the stone Crucifix lying in the pool is the only remaining evidence of same.

... am I close?

Hi David48,

Look at the photo from the top to the bottom, well you did choose the bottom part first. coffee1.gif

Show us what you mean then not in just words, but by cropping the photo and re-post your work.

Nice try and I thank you for it thumbsup.gif

Please have another go w00t.gif

Win facepalm.gif

xcool.png.pagespeed.ic.jz1nB6CMOI.png

Great idea Kan Win .... but OMG w00t.gif ... most likes.... but we all seem to have a problem of running out of likes everyday.... so many good pics... facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

can the allotment of likes be increased? tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Most likes in this Fred only and it must be with of a cropped photo telling us what you see.xcool.png.pagespeed.ic.jz1nB6CMOI.png

I thank you all for doing the needful thing in the thread. passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi

Win thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Win ... I really have little idea what you are on about ...

me too... is it a 'where's wally?' type game..?

No Goshawk,

It is not.

Please take a deep look into the photo from top to bottom and crop it as you please, then tell us what you Kan see.

http://www.pbase.com/win13/image/39572411/original

Maybe the above link will help you. whistling.gif

Win facepalm.gif

Are you all for real calling yourselves Photographers, but Kan-not see the details into a photo that you nor anyone else has taken xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png

Hint xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png

Lots of fish to catch in the photo and much more. passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi

Win crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

• Like 1

Win ... I really have little idea what you are on about ...

me too... is it a 'where's wally?' type game..?

No Goshawk,

It is not.

doh! how silly of me.. it's a 'where's the elephant...puppy...octopus...vagina...fish... etc...' type game. thumbsup.gif

While we're at making stuff up, why don't we look for the face of Jesus...the virgin mary... or elvis, in it.. they must be in there too... biggrin.png(hmm...gives self another photoshop idea...nah.)

Better yet Kan, put us out of our misery & tell us what you see in it..? You never know it may get the most likes and you Kan Win your own competition ! how cool would that be.... xw00t.gif.pagespeed.ic.mm3WWmVptC.webp ..xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.Tg-YB9NPfX.webp

I think this pic would make it easier for everyone ....

got it...thumbsup.gif so we're looking for animals. facepalm.gif

well at the top left of the pic (on the roof?) couldn't help noticing there appears to be some sort of wacky horned moose or primate faced elk type deer...? w00t.gif

10157463716_86695aaac4_o.gif

amazing what you can find in a cave these days.... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Goshawk
  • Like 2