Evaluate my photo, but with a difference, A Challenge

Kan Win

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like this challengethumbsup.gif alt=thumbsup.gif>.

Good one, jimmy! After you cropped that rock it looks like a croc!

croc of what ?

No it was the three legged frog.... come on you guys! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Swallow%25252520Caves2522.JPG

BTW DAL I did not crop the image, it was two different images, I was just help some of you guys and make it easy rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Win ... you are losing your audience.

If it's an experiment with a photo and, like a psychology test (akin to an ink blot) ... people will see what they see, I will move on and not return

If, however, there is something you wish to share, what you see and we have missed ... the 'reveal' time is close ... if not past it's date.

I'm trying to help.

• Like 1

If it's an experiment with a photo and, like a psychology test (akin to an ink blot) ... people will see what they see, I will move on and not return

If, however, there is something you wish to share, what you see and we have missed ... the 'reveal' time is close ... if not past it's date.

I'm trying to help.

If an audience is one then I'm it ...<deleted> about & trying to get to grips with the photo tools available ...I see a managerie in the cave, some listed some not .

Play.

edit ...in the pic above i see a elephant seal chasing a polar bear off from his son/daughter just before daddy elephant seal fooks off to get his nuts from his next in line.

that walrus is looking dangerous

Edited by mad mary

I'm trying to help.

If an audience is one then I'm it ...<deleted> about & trying to get to grips with the photo tools available ...I see a managerie in the cave, some listed some not .

Play.

edit ...in the pic above i see a elephant seal chasing a polar bear off from his son/daughter just before daddy elephant seal fooks off to get his nuts from his next in line.

prove it

• Like 1

I'm trying to help.

Play.

prove it

Make me!

Hoping to keep this ticking along, recently the Farm had a Fish catch

... was the gf's Aunt's Farm ... so I was out there snapping away.

Here is a photo of the Uncle in the Red Shirt, Yellow Cap who owns the Pond,

looking on in hope of a big catch.

post-104736-0-35470400-1381446909_thumb. . post-104736-0-02486600-1381446904_thumb.

Inadvertently I captured an image other then the subject.

Can you identify what that is ... yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.gif

• 2 weeks later...

No so fast, "Oh my, Gosh-awk", facepalm.gif

It is not over until "Fat Lady Sings" as they say and the final post is not here by a long shot "Oh my Gosh" coffee1.gif

So come on folks, show us your skills of PP as posted by the OP. whistling.gif

Win w00t.gif

• Like 1

Oili,

Have you been at the grog tonight? I can't see anything in those photos.

Mind you after 38 years I still can't figure one of these out . . .

Those were the clear ones :) There is also evil and very flexible reindeer, moronic owl, longest balls ever, the red sea, planet of apes, 40% of Archimedes face (or it could double as well be cockroach which is working as railroad conductor, upper left side) .

Oili,

Have you been at the grog tonight? I can't see anything in those photos.

Mind you after 38 years I still can't figure one of these out . . .

Those were the clear ones smile.png There is also evil and very flexible reindeer, moronic owl, longest balls ever, the red sea, planet of apes, 40% of Archimedes face (or it could double as well be cockroach which is working as railroad conductor, upper left side) .

Quality! cheesy.gif

Quality! cheesy.gif

While the world is getting more controlled and boring, every one's duty is to entertain themselves the ways they can smile.png

This sums up my whole attitude to living now.

Had all the stress, it's all over, time for kind and peaceful merriment and creative bliss.