Where can I buy some comfy handlebar grips

HughJass

You can but these foam handlebar grips at most small/local motorbike accessory shops. They slip over the existing grips. They will sell you one and you cut it in half.

60-27-000-road-bike-foam-handlebar-grips

They also come in different colours and styles.

2013-Hotsale-20pc-10-pairs-4-colors-Bar-

Get out on the bike and find some shops. If in doubt print out these pictures and stop and show it to some motorbike taxi guys, one will lead you to a shop if they don't have it to another etc.

Edited by VocalNeal

I gave up with foam, finding it good for a while, but then on a sportsbike with a fair bit of weight on the bars the foam would compress and they would be worse than before. After that they disintigrate. Now just use the fattest rubber/plastic ones I can get. Using old style 'Brit bike' ones currently on most of my bikes, they are slightly curved and fit the palm well. Bringing a pair over for the CRF next month.

i just picked these grips up today to try out, but i forgot that sometimes i may have gloves on...with bare hands though, they feel really soft and grippy...may be too fat for track use though.

photo0180.jpg

I got mine when I went to San Francisco last year Cycle gear has them for the equivalent of 380 baht. Great foamies very comfortable & oddly enough same design as 30 years ago. They work great. Vocal Neils look like a great option to cut down the vibration if you want to get them here in Los.