Overstay Visa Two Years!

Kaymcdonnell

I hope these offenders are thrown out and blacklisted.

I jump through hoops and pay my visa fees and so should they.

Losers.

Get a life! Good for you that you jump through hoops like a well trained circus animal. It's really none of your concern what somebody else does. If a guy overstays two years, doesn't get caught by the police along the way, then pays his 20,000 baht fine upon leaving, he's jumped through his own hoops; he's immediately back within the law. Just because you choose a different method certainly doesn't make you better. And wishing someone ill luck just because they chose a different path than you is about as arrogant and mean-spirited as it gets. To each his own and viva la difference.
It makes me better because I stay legally. Anyone overstaying is a criminal in any country.

Your argument is invalid. Move along.

No that is not so. Anyone that enters, overstays or otherwise keeps his head down usually has a good reason for doing so. The immigration process in many countries is a cash cow that supports otherwise unemployed citizens. Together with their salary and fees for holding up the barbed wire to let undocumented visitors in secures a very good living for many immigration officers around the world. Thailand is no different, perhaps even worse than some countries. In short immigration officer tea money is as good as that for traffic cops and even the regular BIB. Without it they would never find the money for their promotion and thense no cash would rise through the system to the higher ranking officers in order to sustain their extravagant lifestyles. So who are the criminals the undocumented foreigner or the immigration officer that held the wire up to let them in?

Ahhhhh! You've been appointed to the Thai Supreme Court I see . Congratulations! So what other Thai laws are you ready to deliver an assessment on for us? See, the rest of us, who enjoy mere foreigner status, more-or-less assume we're obligated by virtue of our guest status to obey the laws, and even be reasonbly knowledgeable of them (!) if we plan on remaining any length of time. We may have our opinions about this & that, but we don't expect those opinions, here where we're just visitors, to actually carry much weight or justify disobeying them. I know that must seem awfully naive from where you now sit, but, well, many of us are just like that. Silly of us, huh?

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i am the one who started this post and i am sad to hear so many negative people.  I gave him the money as i want to give him a job, he is actually worth it.  I wanted him to see if he could get a normal visa in Ranong before spending a lot more on preparing the paperwork and the flight etc to get the non B for his work permit (again I will be paying).  I know of lots of farangs who have overstay and i would not think anything bad about them as you just never know if it could happen to you.  I have never overstayed luckily and always been able to do well, but i have not escaped problems.  People say a lot of shit about me, they say i don't pay my bills ( I don't owe any money to the people who speak this shit).   The people who say this are the shit as far as I am concerned and i don't actually care.  I have been in business here for years and it here and it has not always gone smooth.  

If us farangs on the other side of the world from our home country can not even care for each other then why would we expect them to care about us?

I have some good mates that I know I can rely on if things ever get bad.  There are English guys been in the Bangkok hilton for years because not even our own government does not give a shit.

A normal visa in ranong?? He will get 2 weeks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well i am the one who started this post and i am sad to hear so many negative people.  I gave him the money as i want to give him a job, he is actually worth it.  I wanted him to see if he could get a normal visa in Ranong before spending a lot more on preparing the paperwork and the flight etc to get the non B for his work permit (again I will be paying).  I know of lots of farangs who have overstay and i would not think anything bad about them as you just never know if it could happen to you.  I have never overstayed luckily and always been able to do well, but i have not escaped problems.  People say a lot of shit about me, they say i don't pay my bills ( I don't owe any money to the people who speak this shit).   The people who say this are the shit as far as I am concerned and i don't actually care.  I have been in business here for years and it here and it has not always gone smooth.  

If us farangs on the other side of the world from our home country can not even care for each other then why would we expect them to care about us?

I have some good mates that I know I can rely on if things ever get bad.  There are English guys been in the Bangkok hilton for years because not even our own government does not give a shit.

Im sorry Kay. I have been in this situation before 3 times only to see myself get crapped on.

Fact of the matter is when it comes time to repay you he will be resentful and justify his actions because you are taking away his lollie (spending money on beer and ladies). People in this situation crave sympathy and help. "Pull up a pew and tell me what ales ya" sound familiar? Misery needs company but it doesnt pay the bills

If I was recruiting people for a business, the last person I would hire would be someone who cant manage to do a visa run for 2 years. That screams to me of bad money management and if your in the real estate business then thats the last thing you need.

The truth is a bully we all pretend to like.

The guy is a bum and needs to go back home. Prove me wrong though... you didnt meet him in a bar and he doesnt like the Thai ladies right?

Yes and now he can go to Singapore for the non B. Because so many people said he would be arrested or not let back into the country i wanted to save money on a simple test first. He will be working in four weeks, legal and above board.

Well i am the one who started this post and i am sad to hear so many negative people. I gave him the money as i want to give him a job, he is actually worth it. I wanted him to see if he could get a normal visa in Ranong before spending a lot more on preparing the paperwork and the flight etc to get the non B for his work permit (again I will be paying). I know of lots of farangs who have overstay and i would not think anything bad about them as you just never know if it could happen to you. I have never overstayed luckily and always been able to do well, but i have not escaped problems. People say a lot of shit about me, they say i don't pay my bills ( I don't owe any money to the people who speak this shit). The people who say this are the shit as far as I am concerned and i don't actually care. I have been in business here for years and it here and it has not always gone smooth.
I have some good mates that I know I can rely on if things ever get bad. There are English guys been in the Bangkok hilton for years because not even our own government does not give a shit.

A normal visa in ranong?? He will get 2 weeks.

Well i am the one who started this post and i am sad to hear so many negative people. I gave him the money as i want to give him a job, he is actually worth it. I wanted him to see if he could get a normal visa in Ranong before spending a lot more on preparing the paperwork and the flight etc to get the non B for his work permit (again I will be paying). I know of lots of farangs who have overstay and i would not think anything bad about them as you just never know if it could happen to you. I have never overstayed luckily and always been able to do well, but i have not escaped problems. People say a lot of shit about me, they say i don't pay my bills ( I don't owe any money to the people who speak this shit). The people who say this are the shit as far as I am concerned and i don't actually care. I have been in business here for years and it here and it has not always gone smooth.

I have some good mates that I know I can rely on if things ever get bad. There are English guys been in the Bangkok hilton for years because not even our own government does not give a shit.

You sell real estate which is a occupation reserved for Thai people, is your friend going to do the same thing

You can invest and own a real estate business here as long as you employ Thai staff to do the selling

• Like 1

For fear of offending people I will tread cautiously. You will need to employ 4 Thai staff for this guy. Thats 9000×4=36000 baht a month. Then his salary 30000 baht. Thats 66000 a month to start. Then he will have to pay you back 20, 000. Then another 20, 000 for the non immigrant B. Then add in airfares and accomodation. Your down 100k before he makes his first sale. Anyway I am not in the visa run business or real estate. Ill stick to what I am comfortable with.

Good luck for the overstayer and his new job

Sooner or later the RTP will warm up to the idea that it might be quite rewarding to setup a checkpoint on the way to Suv. to check "documents", and, you know, chat and maybe.give a friendly little "assist" to the "unlucky"... Maybe we can look forward to crackdowns, er, I mean "assistance" in other places, too. After all, why should Immigration get, er I mean 'give', all the "assistance"? Let me just say a hearty thanks in advance! I'll look forward to the additional delay & taxi fare.