always ask yourself: would you do the same in your home country!

Crazy chef 1

And if middle-aged men (or older) could get together with girls half their age in western countries they would!

They can, but the prostitutes in their own countries are more expensive.Look at the minimum wage in your country and multiply it by 4 or 5. Then compare to the min. wage here 300 baht/day x 4 or 5. I am not saying all the farangs here are with hookers, but many are,and from your previous posts on TV. and the other Pattaya forums you are very happy with your "girlfriend" who works in Pattaya and you sponser. Your words Mr. Brewster. So how can she be your "girlfriend"? Peace

The problem with prostitutes in the west they tend to be rather too professional to be good girlfriends! yes, I'm happy with my Pattaya based girlfriend and have been for nearly 4 years now. However, she hasn't worked for nearly two years as she's not Thai. Why does the fact that I support her (as I live in Thailand I wouldn't call it sponsoring) mean she isn't my girlfriend?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the snide and smart ass replies here actually begs a similar question. As an anonymous poster, how differently do you treat someone on TV.com that if that same person were actually in your presence?

I think some of you would get a fist in the face for the way you act here.

Yes in real life I have told them to their face, so has the wife (amazing how perceptive these women are) so have work colleagues so have other Thais who often shake their head in disbelief.

The recurring theme is always, "she is not like that" or "my girl is different"

Rules on here prevent me naming and shaming these mugs, but the people on here I have worked with and who know me, know exactly the mugs I am talking about.

I'm British and I've never heard the word before. Not a UK word

I'm an Aussie, never even been to the UK, and even I knew the word came from there.

According to Wikipedia -

Chav, is a stereotype and pejorative epithet used in Britain. The stereotype was popularised in the first decade of the 21st century by the British mass media to refer to youth subculture in the United Kingdom.

And if middle-aged men (or older) could get together with girls half their age in western countries they would!

They can, but the prostitutes in their own countries are more expensive.Look at the minimum wage in your country and multiply it by 4 or 5. Then compare to the min. wage here 300 baht/day x 4 or 5. I am not saying all the farangs here are with hookers, but many are,and from your previous posts on TV. and the other Pattaya forums you are very happy with your "girlfriend" who works in Pattaya and you sponser. Your words Mr. Brewster. So how can she be your "girlfriend"? Peace

The problem with prostitutes in the west they tend to be rather too professional to be good girlfriends! yes, I'm happy with my Pattaya based girlfriend and have been for nearly 4 years now. However, she hasn't worked for nearly two years as she's not Thai. Why does the fact that I support her (as I live in Thailand I wouldn't call it sponsoring) mean she isn't my girlfriend?

I support my wife. I wouldn't feel myself much of a man if I could not provide for my family. I guess I am not as metrosexual as many of our fellow posters

SC

• Like 1

today when i came back from work i saw a middle aged farang his thai wf/ gf and the kid on a scooter without helmets( no words). many times i see ppl sitting and chatting together which in the west would shunn each other.westerners getting pi$$ed the whole day but still debating about their superiority( in the west called chavs) .drunked driving beeing after cheap sex and moaning about their host country.greatfully there are exceptions...

what are you doing here what you wouldnt do in your home country and why.

and pls no answers like: why a dog is licking his b@lls- bec he can...

My home country isn't filled cheap hoes. Working class heroes don't flock to my home country for a holiday. The run away but funnily, when the sun comes out there are plenty of them to be found sitting outside pubs drinking beer.

I support my wife. I wouldn't feel myself much of a man if I could not provide for my family. I guess I am not as metrosexual as many of our fellow posters

SC

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Some of those "metrosexuals" might just be married to women who pull their own weight financially and bring more to the table than some younger genitals, mate.

Not everyone is after a dependent they can manipulate by opening and closing the financial spigot according to whether or not she does as she's told.

I'm not saying that's what you, personally, do but it's no coincidence that a lot of guys married to women who are completely and utterly dependent upon them specifically sought out women they can control with money.

Not everyone is after a dependent they can manipulate by opening and closing the financial spigot according to whether or not she does as she's told.

I'm not saying that's what you, personally, do but it's no coincidence that a lot of guys married to women who are completely and utterly dependent upon them specifically sought out women they can control with money.

I reckon that "a lot of guys married to women who are completely and utterly dependent upon them" didn't specifically have 'control through money' as a high-order criteria when making their initial choice. Young with big tits, awesome bedroom gymnastics and other beguiling attributes were probably the higher-order criteria. Then again, even some of their more exotic 'skills' were probably not apparent on the 'first date' either. There's that bloody spigot again!
But most of them probably did stumble across this REVERSE manipulation somewhere after the first coitus and before the first house.
Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

I reckon that "a lot of guys married to women who are completely and utterly dependent upon them" didn't specifically have 'control through money' as a high-order criteria when making their initial choice. Young with big tits, awesome bedroom gymnastics and other beguiling attributes were probably the higher-order criteria. Then again, even some of their more exotic 'skills' were probably not apparent on the 'first date' either. There's that bloody spigot again!
But most of them probably did stumble across this REVERSE manipulation somewhere after the first coitus and before the first house.

Not really. The young, big-boobed women are for fun, not marriage.

The marriage criteria for the control freak is a woman who's less likely to leave when his deeply-rooted flaws manifest themselves.

She's less likely to walk out if she's got extended family to support and sweet FA to her name in her own right.

Wait...it's like he's trying to say something...

BTW "Chav" is a word I had never heard before coming to Thailand. I don't think it's a western word. I think it's a UK word.

I'm British and I've never heard the word before. Not a UK word

Yes it is. A English word only as far as I know. It started in CHAtham in Kent.

Crazy chef 1

Posted 2013-10-10 19:22:15

\many times i see ppl sitting and chatting together which in the west would shunn each other.westerners getting pi$$ed the whole day but still debating about their superiority

Only a participant in such a discussion would know what they were talking about. NOT ?

participant or silent observer?

Crazy chef 1

Posted 2013-10-10 19:22:15

\many times i see ppl sitting and chatting together which in the west would shunn each other.westerners getting pi$$ed the whole day but still debating about their superiority

Only a participant in such a discussion would know what they were talking about. NOT ?

participant or silent observer?

Crivvens! Surely it must be a fairly miserable life sitting all day in a bar eavesdropping on conversations like that.

• Like 1