Two Finnish Tourists in domestic dispute at North Pattaya Hotel

webfact

Two Finnish Tourists in domestic dispute at North Pattaya Hotel

fin-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police were called to a Hotel in North Pattaya on Thursday Morning to investigate reports of an injured Tourist in the Hotel Lobby area, who was in considerable pain and showed visible signs of injury.

Police arrived and spoke with Mr. Eero Juhani Jäntti aged 50. He had a serious laceration to his head and his clothes were ripped as if he had been involved in a fight.

He told Police that 2 days before the incident he met a fellow Finn, known only as “Katy” also aged 50 and was invited to stay with her in her room at the Thai City Palace Hotel in Soi 4 off Pattaya Second Road.

Their new relationship was going well until Mr. Jäntti met a Thai Woman. “Katy” asked him to leave the Hotel room on Thursday morning and a fight broke out between the pair, during which time he was injured and is also accused of attempting to steal the room safe.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/105468/finnish-tourists-domestic-dispute-north-pattaya-hotel/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-10-11

Another quality tourist hits the headlines. I'm glad that he received his just deserts. 'Katy' must have been desperate to fancy this unwholesome specimen. I guess that she has lessened her chance of finding a playmate by attracting publicity although a masochist might be eager to join up with her.

I wish you all get what you deserve.

Thanks, see you in Heaven. Maybe. Surely, the only place you ain't risk a beat up for being stupid.

Thailand ain't no Heaven particularly not a place called Pattaya. That's why I chose to live in the City of Angels and have a wife that only measures 147cm and never engaged in a career as a Muay Thai fighter or a woodchopper. Guess, Karma doesn't look too bad under these circumstances. wink.png

who cares!!!! Is this the Pattaya Visa Forum??? Pattaya : the soddom & gomorrah of Thailand

There we go. I was getting worried. All these posts and yet no one got around to blaming Thailand. Now I can rest easy.

There we go ....Broken record .

Where do you get "blaming Thailand" from ?? Very sad that you are looking for Thai bashing ,when there patently isn't any.

• Like 2