Assisted living in Pattaya

Becker

A friend of mine was recently in a bad motorbike accident and suffered a crushed pelvis. His insurance limit is soon reached and he needs a place outside of a hospital where he can have access to nurse care and physiotherapy.

Any such place in the Pattaya area?

We went through a similar situation several years ago.

Ended up renting a house and hiring a Thai couple for housekeeping duties

and hired nurses to come in.

It was not cheap but compared to what it would have cost for nursing home care in

the USA - it was very inexpensive.

PM to me for info on a nursing home care facility in Pattaya. I have a parent in long term care at the home; and they also provide accident recovery care (in fact have someone recovering from a moto accident now.

Can you share the name of the home with the group? I can do the research myself from there. I currently don't need such services and pray I wont', but you never know.

PM to me for info on a nursing home care facility in Pattaya. I have a parent in long term care at the home; and they also provide accident recovery care (in fact have someone recovering from a moto accident now.

I would like to know also. As long as you do not have a financial interest in this operation, it would be ok to post. Thanks. I have looked around but have found nothing.

Contact the local Nursing Schools, information at the local hospitals. You can find a mature

nursing student to help. It's best to have one for day, one for night and a relief person one

or two days a week. shouldn't exceed 20K per month......Good luck

Agreed - a friend of my partner's is doing a six month nursing course at one at the moment, currently doing work experience at Pattaya International (soi 4). I'd suggest contacting the schools, such as the Chonburi Health Care School, and asking them if you can advertise for a home nurse.

There are some "nursing homes" around Pattaya, but thankfully I've no personal experience of any - except I know that one in Huay Yai which advertised itself as being "two minutes" from the nearest hospital is actually 20 minutes away, and 30 minutes from any hospital with 24 hour cover, so obviously you need to do your homework.

We are developing a long stay assisted living project near Korat for expats that will include a resident nurse, but it is still under construction and most likely will not be completed until the latter part of next year.

The common area, mature trees, gardens and ponds are already in place and I would be interest in constructive ideas on what ideal accommodation sizes, features and services expats are looking for, to compare with our own idea.

Sorry I know this is a bit off topic, so just PM me for more info.

• 6 months later...
I would like to share this with you

this is one of the Rubinstein company founded in 1931 and manages assisted living luxury since 1997 . Experience, knowledge and financial strength of them guarantees

the people peace of mind, security, continuity and stability. One became friends in the community warm, supportive and loving. Estates team is here for them - every

time and in every situation. Quality of people life and peoples' satisfaction are their success.

Namthip Nursing Home, out by Maprachan Lake, can provide such care. It is a skilled nursing home and hospice care facility. They also provide accident, stroke, and heart attack recovery care, as well as long-term care for the elderly.

You can Google them for more information or PM to me for contact information.