Lotus Cotton Blanket

phuketsub

Hard to believe, but I am having trouble finding large, 100% cotton blankets at a reasonable price.

They had some really expensive ones at Robinson's, but I didn't want to pay. I hit SuperCheap today, and they only blankets they carry are acrylic, which I hate.

SuperCheap were also out of Atchaa. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Anyway, does anyone know offhand where to get Lotus brand 100% cotton blankets? Much obliged for any help, as I am not in the mood to go on a wild goose chase of retail outlets and all the traffic and parking frustration that entails.

My local Family Mart has been out of Archa for a few weeks now. My buddy up in Ubon mentioned that they are out of stock as well. Apparently, his sources say that a new batch is being produced and will be available soon. Not sure how the factory can let this happen.

My local Family Mart has been out of Archa for a few weeks now. My buddy up in Ubon mentioned that they are out of stock as well. Apparently, his sources say that a new batch is being produced and will be available soon. Not sure how the factory can let this happen.

They can't keep up with my consumption...off to scour the East side of town and will report back...

We buy Lotus brand bedcovers at a furniture place near the end of Chaofa West, about 200m before the Central lights, left side going North. But don't know about 100% cotton blankets.They have a large stock of bed covers on the right side of the store.

https://maps.google.com/?ll=7.886383,98.366011&spn=0.001554,0.001725&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=7.886147,98.365878&panoid=ibgsNWBf9u6R29q4IrDyhA&cbp=12,263.63,,0,0

Thanks Kata, I'll check it out next time I am over that way.

On the Archa front, my normal supplier was out too, but I got a case at the Taa Lek (small eye) Gas Cylinder supply shop on Suthat Road (inbound, not far from the entrance to Suthat Soi 4. The owner said they still have a large supply and encouraged me to spread the word. 476 baht.