repair lawnmower in Pattaya

misterangry

Has anybody found a decent place to repair lawnmowers in Pattaya, am on the Darkside, but anywhere is ok. The drive on the mower is causing problems for her indoors as she now has to push it, instead of it pulling her!!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

I always use the people at the Sukhumvit end of Pattaya Nua L/H side before the lights.....

Never had any problems with their work, and they are reasonably priced.....

Seems a shame that you have to take her "Keep Fit Machine" away from her

Thanks for the post, my experiences with them has been less than satisfactory, I said to her this morning your idea that she should look at it as a keep fit machine, with over 1 Rai of grass she didn't see the funny side of it, and said that I needed to keep fit more, and would be a good idea if I did it next time, so the urgency has just increased!

Thanks for the post, my experiences with them has been less than satisfactory, I said to her this morning your idea that she should look at it as a keep fit machine, with over 1 Rai of grass she didn't see the funny side of it, and said that I needed to keep fit more, and would be a good idea if I did it next time, so the urgency has just increased!

We have 2 1/2 rai of grass, no drive fitted, I push, Still not fit though sad.png

We have 2 1/2 rai of grass, no drive fitted, I push, Still not fit though sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

2.5 Rai.........to mow manually !! your visiting "cobras" are visiting to watch you knacker yourself