Anything to do in Kabinburi

waynerooney

Hi i have rented an appartment in Kabinburi for 3 months minimum 100% because my 3 year old son is here, daytimes are fine as i spend time with my son, but come 7pm boredom is setting in, now on day 11 and just looking for a farang friendly bar to have a few beers once or twice a week.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Drive west out of Kan, turn first left past the war cemetary, turn right at the end and then follow the road until you come to all the tourist bars and take your pick.

Isn't that Kanchanaburi--not Kabinburi ??? sounds like it

Edited by Bucko
  • Like 1

Looks like you're in the boonies like I am. The nearest town to me is 12 kilometers and if you are there after 6pm you might just get rolled up in the streets when they put them away for the night!

Drive west out of Kan, turn first left past the war cemetary, turn right at the end and then follow the road until you come to all the tourist bars and take your pick.

na cant be kanchanaburi no bars worth a toss here just those howling half starved rabid soi dogs

na cant be kanchanaburi no bars worth a toss here just those howling half starved rabid soi dogs

O dear Mr Salavan-- -- did you have a bad experience there in Kanchanaburi ??

I find the bars in that strip o.k--at least the ones that I normally use- can't speak for the rest. I always stay right in the middle of the strip--never had no problems with too many dogs either---pehaps I have just been lucky wai2.gif

Edited by Bucko

Yep Kabin fever, maybe i am the only Farang around although i have seen a couple of suspicious looking characters at Tesco's, seriously though locals must do something on weekends at least. I have spotted a bar restaurant called Palm Sweet which appears to have a live band anyone been there?

• 4 weeks later...