Thieves on coaches

David F 777

Yes - cash is light and easy to have on ya agreed! Meanwhile the OP also mentioned other valuables that could be in the bag - and one could easily throw in the android TV player, the MP3 player, extra mobile charging battery, some SD cards, the diving watch and the back up sunglasses, and be out much more than the above amount - so I hereby thank the OP for his post - it will help me remember to pack a "cabin bag" for my next bus trip - and leave the thief to go through some sweaty football gear, my muay Thai groin guards and some underwear that might try to fight back! :)

Cheers!

That's what bum bags are for,, They might make you look GAY,, but at least you money is with you at all time,,, Nice and safe biggrin.png

put the money in the front pocket of your trouser....not looking gay and save. Pocket picking from the front pocket is difficult.

usually I have a laptop bag with most important things beside money.

They have thieves under the coach where the luggage is stored going through passengers luggage

They had this on some program the other day. Wasn't in Thailand but imagine happens everywhere.

Coach drivers assistant stole 15,000 baht of our takings . Stupid fool seemingly didn't know about the cctv and that the police have been sponsored for decades.