Prachinburi roadside bar shooting kills patrons and owner

webfact

Lived in Thailand for over 20 years. Never saw the violence which is reported now when I first came here.

Thais seems angry and out-of -control. Why?

The rampant drug abuse? The failure of the family? No jobs, no hope to make a life? You tell me. All factors, I suppose.

Thought Pattaya was declining into a lawless town. Pattaya has murders, rapes, and other violent crimes, day-after-day. Some murders are described as "suicides". Thailand has become "Suicide Heaven". Or a "Heaven" for wives/husbands or hit-men who want to throw their target off of a balcony.

Take a look at pattayadailynews.com for the realtiy of what is going on in Pattaya. A website that reports honest news.

In the States, I never went out of my office or home without my carrying my Walther PPK.

Now I don't got out in Thailand without being armed.

Anyone tries a kidnapping, assault, or attempted murder - I will respond with my firearm. And the cops can scrape them off the sidewalk.

Thailand is no longer a safe place to live or vacation.

Thais are not nice people anymore like they were 20 years ago. Thais have become "East LA Hoods".

Walk around in Bangkok, Pattaya or whereever. Be careful and be very aware that your life is in danger.

Take precautions if you can. If you can't, you are definitely in harms way.

One of the silliest post I have seen here in a long time, I live in Chiang Mai and no problems there, just finished up a few days in Bangkok on Soi 4 and no problems there, just left Kanchanaburi and no problems there. keep up the reports it seems you have inside info.

I'm not commenting on your appraisal of his post, but are you aware that a foreigner was killed in similar circumstances to the OP, in Kanchanaburi not that many years ago?