24 hours in Pattaya

phuketster

Esteemed ladies and gentlemen,

In a few weeks' time I will be spending 24 hours in Pattaya during a stopover. I have never visited the place before. I will be arriving around midday on a Saturday and leaving around the same time the next day. During these 24 hours I would like to experience Pattaya in all its technicolour glory. My question, then, is this: what should I do during my trip? I want to have as much fun as possible. I am not just referring to the nightlife - I'm open to all kinds of attractions and experiences. Would be grateful for your thoughts.

Thanks.

All hotels and small travel shops offer half/full day trips to some of the local attractions like the Elephant place or the Croc Farm etc.

If you just want to get a feel for the place, get a load of 10B coins and do the 2nd road/Beach road loop on and off the baht buses when you fancy.

If you're of an energetic bent, a stroll down beach road (on the beach side) around 4 in the afternoon can be an eye opener especially if there's Russian hotties on the beach.

The Soi Buakhao area is OK for people watching/watching the world go by....

• Like 1

I don't think you will need to go looking for fun, it will come looking for you.

... and if it wants to give you a massage back in your room, check under the bed ... frequently. Or better yet, don't strike up an acquaintance with muscular "women" strolling the beach in packs at 2:00 am in your quest for around the clock laughs.

Pattaya Ladyboy Arrested in “Katoey Under the Bed Scam”

Edited by Suradit69

You're arriving midday, it will be slooooooow....but the shops will be open and hopefully, the sun will be shining.

Walk around and find a nice place to have dinner that night.

Then, it starts getting dark and life starts to seep into sleepy old Pattaya town.

Next, it's really dark and before you know it, it's midnight. Walking Street is gearing up for party time.

Finally, it's about 1am and the beer bars and go-go rip off joints are in full swing.

It's around this time that you'll get maximum winks and smiles from the girls.....and maybe a few from the boys too.

It's also around this time that you'll notice your wallet is not so heavy as money starts pouring from it.

Before you know it, you'll have a huge decision to make.

Will I keep on drinking here, will I take the friendly offer from that girl, this girl or the other girl, or will I sleep alone.

If I choose to take one, or maybe two, of those girls, will I have enough money left over in the morning to get out of Pattaya and will I be sober enough to wake up in time for the taxi.

Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure you'll enjoy your 24 hours and leave with a smile on your face.

get into hotel, shower & out by 1pm, get something to eat, then head to LK metro, ago go are open in the afternoon, then get a motor bike taxi to soi six (40 baht ), stroll down the street for a few hours, then stroll down beach road to the beer garden at the start of walking st, have lunch, then hit walking st, then UP TO YOU.................ENJOY

Go down soi 6 after arriving, start chatting with one of the ladyboys in the bars, tell here you want to have 24 hours of fun... and be "open" to some new experience :-P:-D

Sent from my HTC One XL using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did that to a mate of mine last week, haven't seen him since...

Go down soi 6 after arriving, start chatting with one of the ladyboys in the bars, tell here you want to have 24 hours of fun... and be "open" to some new experience :-P:-D

Did that to a mate of mine last week, haven't seen him since...

Maybe he is still "stuck" somehow :-D:-P:-D

Remember to Remember have all important docs big money and cards fully secured!! Just in case you do something and the unintended cosequences leave u dead broke in Paridise! .......on a communications level you can get a simm card at airport for 24 hours that has internet include for i believe 99 baht so u van seek info or assistance !

You're arriving midday, it will be slooooooow....but the shops will be open and hopefully, the sun will be shining.

Then, it starts getting dark and life starts to seep into sleepy old Pattaya town.

Next, it's really dark and before you know it, it's midnight. Walking Street is gearing up for party time.

Finally, it's about 1am and the beer bars and go-go rip off joints are in full swing.

It's around this time that you'll get maximum winks and smiles from the girls.....and maybe a few from the boys too.

It's also around this time that you'll notice your wallet is not so heavy as money starts pouring from it.

Will I keep on drinking here, will I take the friendly offer from that girl, this girl or the other girl, or will I sleep alone.

If I choose to take one, or maybe two, of those girls, will I have enough money left over in the morning to get out of Pattaya and will I be sober enough to wake up in time for the taxi.

Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure you'll enjoy your 24 hours and leave with a smile on your face.

How do you know he prefers girls ???????coffee1.gif He might prefer boys town!!!

Go North a little and visit Sri Racha Tiger sanctuary!

Embrace a tiger in the flesh - one of the few places in the world you can do that, and it is an unique experience, I assure you!

Just be sure the abused animal is not having a bad day.

Mighty Mouse, very good suggestion! One more post to 3K!

Phuketster?

if you are from Phuket (presumably you are) why on earth would you have a 24 layover in Pattaya? Plane doesn't go to Bangkok?

If you are from Phuket...why do you need advice on what to do in Pattaya? Just think of all of the joys of Phuket and multiply them by 1000...sleazy and non sleazy. It will be self evident in a very short while. But do go to Walking Street after 7pm - some great music there without hitting the girlie bars. Enjoy

get into hotel, shower & out by 1pm, get something to eat, then head to LK metro, ago go are open in the afternoon, then get a motor bike taxi to soi six (40 baht ), stroll down the street for a few hours, then stroll down beach road to the beer garden at the start of walking st, have lunch, then hit walking st, then UP TO YOU.................ENJOY

That sounds as good as any suggestion for Pattaya. Go with this for good times