weight of a Kubota compact tractor L2000 or L2600?

Mitker

Hello here!

I plan to buy a second hand compact tractor Kubota type L2000 to L2600 (pics attached).

No correct machine available here so that I will have to get it from another province.

My question is thus: do you know approximately the weight of such models or similar?

I need to travel with the appropriate vehicle to pick it up

(if I select the machine, I want to pay and pick it up on the spot rather than to leave any time for parts picking by the neighbors/friends/family of the vendor after the deal is done)

Thanks in advance for any information.

Mitker

post-59893-0-89619900-1382246188_thumb.j

post-59893-0-21878100-1382246202_thumb.j

We are located in Chiang Mai. I spotted interesting ads for K's from Lamphun and Phitsanulok.

My preference goes for the Kubota since the one I enjoyed (ab)using as a kid in my homeland 35 years ago is still working fine there and because the brand is very common here (spare parts).

At about 1,000 km, Ubon would be a little far unfortunately..wink.png

As the model is not in the actual product range, take a look at these two models from the Indian website (english) and look at the specifications.

I would estimate that your model is in between, closer to the 3408 (weight 1,38 metric tons).

And take care about the the wheelbase of 1,610 meter and the lenght of 3,230 meter.

http://www.kubota.co.in/products/tractor/b2420/index.html

http://www.kubota.co.in/products/tractor/l3408/index.html

Edited by KhunBENQ

HI Mitker.Sorry I can't help you , a 20hp tractor weighs about 650- 800 kgs from memory ,the dealer Ibought my tractor from delivered free [sURIN] hope you have luck with your tractor,

HR.

The smaller model I mentioned is 595 kg.

Edited by KhunBENQ

The L2600 weight is 1.053 ton( USA) weight,check the width. my 4 wheel Hino ,E184 was delivered to me on the back of a pick up,it was a tight fit, weight was no problem it was a local guy, I see him all the time transporting tractors with a pick up.

Have a look at TractorData.com

Yours .

KS

Hi Kickstart, thanks a lot for this.

Actually, I had been visiting this site and couldn't get the weight info coz I typed L2601 (the exact model I have an eye on) meanwhile I find now the whole info on the L2600 page.

Thanks again. It seems that a pick up would be the most manageable option (checking the dimensions first)