Nut starts fire in Khlong Toey

Lite Beer

Nut starts fire in Khlong Toey
By Coconuts Bangkok

fire2_matthewlaino.jpg?itok=RNy7H-US
The fire in Khlong Toey could be seen from high rises around Bangkok. Photo: Matthew Laino

BANGKOK: -- A fire last night in Khlong Toey district was reportedly started by a man named Nut who poured fuel on his house and set it alight after an argument with his wife.

Pol Col Katechakaj Nilpradab, superintendent of Tha Rua police station, said today that police will seek an arrest warrant for the man and that witnesses confirmed that he had started the blaze that damaged 50 wooden houses. No one has been reported dead.

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/10/20/nut-starts-fire-khlong-toey

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-10-20

Seems the Nut has Bolted....w00t.gif

and not the first time ,I believe a similarly named person obviously NOT this fine upstanding arsonst was arraigned for some impropriety in a laundry .

The headline in Knot the BimcuckPust said

"Nut screws washer and bolts"cheesy.gif

• Like 1

The headline got my attention, but how sad some people are, have an arguement and burn the house down.........and all the neighbours, definately a nut job done by nut named Nut. Very entertaining reading all the comments, keep em coming.

The caption of the picture has "The fire in Khlong Toey could be seen from high rises around Bangkok", the picture shows only smoke from behind highrises. I guess I'm to assume that where there is smoke there must be fire?

Anyway this nut is lucky to have bolted as the other locals living in a wooden slum know no pity with chaps who set something afire in their midst.

Edited by rubl

Despite the fact that they are basically illegal slums, I feel very sorry for the victims of this fool and his ill considered rage against his wife. Illegal they may be, and slums for sure, but nevertheless home to many who can ill afford anything else.

• Like 1

So now you understand why I say people should not marry.

Some people.

This is a very precise observation, but it must include "some". . . and one must discover during one's life, if one is, one

of those people or not. You are lucky if you have discovered that at an early age.

I always knew it and married late at 49, thinking that I had "matured?!"

20 years later I now know I was properly configured all along.

I am one of the "some".

Good luck to the others. They need it .

At least he didn't beat his wife to death with a blunt object

Like 'some' do