where can you buy a good cheap 2nd hand electric tooth brush

ericpasansai

If you take my flip flops as mentioned above, I'll throw in some 6 month old Gillette Mach3 blades and a piece of soap that's got about 5mm left.

I think we might have a few of them plastic yoghurt spoons as well. I they work well as tounge scrapers - not electric though.

• Like 1

If you take my flip flops as mentioned above, I'll throw in some 6 month old Gillette Mach3 blades and a piece of soap that's got about 5mm left.

I think we might have a few of them plastic yoghurt spoons as well. I they work well as tounge scrapers - not electric though.

Can we have an auction............?......................laugh.png

Yes! I've got some old surgical bandages and a pair of footy socks I've been meaning to get rid of.

Yes! I've got some old surgical bandages and a pair of footy socks I've been meaning to get rid of.

I'll bid 50 bht, goingggggggggg, goinnnnnnnnnnnng..... Hold on the OP has bid 60 bht............w00t.gif ........laugh.png

• Like 1

Found it at the second hand shop in nog hoi just before you get to the lights at the underpass. Oral B. Now the daunting part--search for NEW brushes.

Thanks for your replies

"Thanks for your replies" laugh.png

Pretty sure they sell the brush heads in Boots, but I have a feeling you won't like the price....

Not everyone knows this, but the second hand condom shop (Love You 2 Times) by Thapae Gate has an excellent toiletries section. I am certain you could find many varieties of experienced dental health items. Just look to the left of the feminine hygiene display.

Not everyone knows this, but the second hand condom shop (Love You 2 Times) by Thapae Gate has an excellent toiletries section. I am certain you could find many varieties of experienced dental health items. Just look to the left of the feminine hygiene display.

Don't bother with this place, I bought some condom's there, got home and noticed someone had been tampering with the packet.

Good selection of cheap lube though.

• Like 1