Battle: Rossi vs Stoner

KRS1

On paper Rossi is a more accomplished rider but Stoner was able go do what Rossi will ever do and that's win on the Ducati.

What do you guys think about Marquez. This year he has destroyed so many records.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Casey is a great talent did the Champ win on the Ducati yes but Honda and Yamaha have moved on since then and unless Ducati does the same I can't see anyone winning on it especially now the rules are changing once again.

Marc Marquez I reckon will take the championship in the last race of the year, unless Jorge falls off in Japan.

Never know for sure anything can happen like take the recent Oz fiasco.

On paper Rossi is a more accomplished rider but Stoner was able go do what Rossi will ever do and that's win on the Ducati.

What do you guys think about Marquez. This year he has destroyed so many records.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

My thoughts exactly, in another youtube video Rossi says Ducati couldnt find a way to keep enough traction on the front wheel...i guess for his riding style.

Marc Marquez I reckon will take the championship in the last race of the year, unless Jorge falls off in Japan.

yiny

Fair shout...but just maybe it's Jorge's turn for a bit luck wink.png

Yea ! Buddy I hear what you say but what's that about waiting for when the fat lady sings. ??

Never understood that, maybe an American can enlighted me on the meaning of that saying. biggrin.png