Who is the hottest Thai soap actress?

pinkpanther99

Now this could be an interesting thread....minus the predictable negativity from the usual suspects. I've seen more hotties on these soaps than I can count. But from the OP's three pics, I'd have to go with Yaya. More pics please!!

Yes Berkshire, you're right on BOTH counts..... Sorry, make that ALL Three points....more Pics folks!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Champoo Araya up close in Rama 9 Central (she handed me two tins of free food - perhaps I looked hungry), and she looked smaller and cuter than she looks on tv.

Also saw Ploy Chermarn in Terminal 21 .... quite hot but no free food so loses points.

But another vote for Yaya from me for top totty.

Hilarious how even a topic about hot women manages to attract the usual grumpy and unhappy TV members. Instead of answering the OP's question, they tell us everything that they DON'T like. laugh.png Some people just can't stop themselves!

Not a lakhorn actress, but I've had a crush over the actress Cris Horwang for a couple of years now, that is on tonnes of billboards and everywhere.

My ex hit me one in Tesco when she caught me looking at a cardboard cutout. Oh those jealous girls!

Did you see her in that BTS movie? She was beyond adorable and showed impressive comedic acting skills.

• Like 2

Hilarious how even a topic about hot women manages to attract the usual grumpy and unhappy TV members. Instead of answering the OP's question, they tell us everything that they DON'T like. laugh.png Some people just can't stop themselves!

Not a lakhorn actress, but I've had a crush over the actress Cris Horwang for a couple of years now, that is on tonnes of billboards and everywhere.

My ex hit me one in Tesco when she caught me looking at a cardboard cutout. Oh those jealous girls!

Did you see her in that BTS movie? She was beyond adorable and showed impressive comedic acting skills.

Damn, I missed it.

Did she pretend to be a strict teacher and hit a 27 yr old Down Syndrome student on the head with a 6 foot long sponge hammer?

Walking outside Terminal 21 at lunchtime I see lots of women every bit as pretty (though their makeup, hair and pose aren't absolutely perfect for a photo shoot- it is real life, after all).

The big difference is that those women are real, and it's actually possible to strike up a conversation.

Beats a bunch of pixels on screen any time.

Bitmap eye candy is a poor substitute. Still, they are purty.

Edited by impulse

Of the 3 posted, you guys need to take a closer look. Chompoo has terribly hairy arms, a real put off for me. I wouldn't kick her out of bed but as we are asking for the best I thought I'd mention it.

Yaya looks great and is beautiful but I've seen her in person and is very very tall for a Thai girl. Great for pictures/modelling but not for me. She looks like a giant.

Janie is ok.

As some have mentioned Noon Woranut and Aum Patcharapha are up there but they are getting on a bit now. But the best in their day

Poo Pliya is very hot and has no silicone, perhaps someone can get a picture of her for us all to look at.

I have seen many girls on Thai TV that are super hot but as I'm not much of a fan of Thai soaps I have no idea of their names.

Agree about the hairy arms but might let go just this once!

YaYa is a very pretty girl. Watching her a few times on the soaps makes me think of the 1934 Dorothy Parker quip about Katherine Hepburn:

'We might as well go back ... and watch Katharine Hepburn run the gamut of emotions from A to B.'

• Like 1

Thai model and actress Tak Bongkoch Kongmalai

If wikipedia is anything to go by, she's an A-league actress appearing in films, not a B-series soap star. There's a world of difference. Soap stars work as promo girls in the fillers between advertisements for whitening creams, etc, real actresses can actually act.

Seems to be a FHM pic. They photoshop heavily.

Would you kick any of the above out of bed... As for me I would love to have a 4 way

That Yaya - above- looks darn tasty to me. I'd not kick her out of bed.

Erm, no I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed, but I'd like Yaya to stay longest w00t.gif

I know Chompu. I am a friend of her father and she is always very busy. A nice girl with her head screwed on, she knows the bubble will burst one day so she milks it for all there is!

I'm not doubting she has her head screwed on for one minute. She features in so many commercials on TV, for some really big multinational companies - Samsung, Head and Shoulders, Toyota (I think? Maybe Honda??) She's obviously doing very well for herself. Good luck to her.