Still waiting for an updated review of the Honda Forza 300.

idman

Two months ago I inquired from those members of Thai Visa who had been gung-ho about this scooter to please give a review after at least having ridden the scooter for 7500km. What did I get? Nadda, Bupkus, nothing unless of course you count those that chimed in about seat upgrades, shock upgrades, exhaust upgrades. That is not the information that can assist one in making a decision on buying a Forza or the Sym GT 300i Evo. Surely there are members out there who have something to say about their experiences with their Forza's. After all the early interest and initial posts it's defies logic that no one has something to say.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Two months ago I inquired from those members of Thai Visa who had been gung-ho about this scooter to please give a review after at least having ridden the scooter for 7500km. What did I get? Nadda, Bupkus, nothing unless of course you count those that chimed in about seat upgrades, shock upgrades, exhaust upgrades. That is not the information that can assist one in making a decision on buying a Forza or the Sym GT 300i Evo. Surely there are members out there who have something to say about their experiences with their Forza's. After all the early interest and initial posts it's defies logic that no one has something to say.

Well first of all it does Not matter what other people say about the bike, you have to ride it yourself to judge if it is any good or not, how do you do this you ask, the only way is to rent! I have done just over 2000kms it's a great bike /scooter, plenty of power if you are not a speed freak, gets away fast enough, very smooth ride, as for the seat, it is hard so I got rid of mine quickly and have a completely re-done seat, it is better! I have now got the Akrapovic exhaust, it looks better, it sounds great, it is not noisy at all, I am 6' 3" and there is plenty of room for me, the big brake dis is a good addition, it looks good!!

If you have any specific questions just ask, I am not. Professional bike reviewer!

Edited by dogpoo

Sometimes rather than waiting for someone to post a response to a question it pays to pm a member who has been posting about the bike you are asking about, not everyone can be bothered to post a long review about a scooter/bike! Ask questions rather than expect a long review!!

Since I haven't yet done 1,000 kms on mine, I don't meet your criteria for a review.

Sorry about that, I should have informed you beforehand.

No sign of the op, we won't bother then!!

Why am I not the least bit surprised by some of the responses? Most likely due to the fact that instead of offering an informative review of ones experiences with ownership of a Forza I am expected to either rent one, ask specific questions, send somebody an out of the blue inquiry or just go buy one. So much for being helpful. I guess it's just easier to take cheap shots at a poster and tell them how they should go about seeking information. If you don't have a Forza then shut up,mind your own business and let those who have something informative to share do so. To the responder who actually had something worthwhile to say I appreciate your input.

As somebody advised, rent one man, it's the best way to find out if you want/like one or not.

After I rented a PCX on Phuket I knew I wanted one and bought one as soon as I could get a 150cc model and never regreted it.

It's easy and cheap to rent one and might save you lots of baht if you don't like it.

• Like 2

Why am I not the least bit surprised by some of the responses? Most likely due to the fact that instead of offering an informative review of ones experiences with ownership of a Forza I am expected to either rent one, ask specific questions, send somebody an out of the blue inquiry or just go buy one. So much for being helpful. I guess it's just easier to take cheap shots at a poster and tell them how they should go about seeking information. If you don't have a Forza then shut up,mind your own business and let those who have something informative to share do so. To the responder who actually had something worthwhile to say I appreciate your input.

If you want to know anything then pm me, I am absolutely no good at writing a review, but honestly the only way to find out about the bike of choice is to rent one, people can tell you things but they will be of a different size, they will like different things, again if you have any questions pm me and I will try to help!

• Like 1

Did not think the bike had been for sale in Thailand for long rnough gor prople to give a review after 7500k? I may be wrong or thr OP dhould try a forum in snother country where it has! My opinion is its too big an engine for a Schooter get a motor bike. I have the 153cc version PCX its fine for what I want. Also if you find a forum whete you can get ingo the state your age weight height and expected use. No good getting a review from a 35 kg kid in Bangkok if you are a 160kg 70 year old living in the mountains!! Good luck

• Like 1

What can you say about the Forza other than it's a great bike/scooter whichever name you prefer!

Let me add some more.

When i bought mine it had 2 wheels, steering wheel and a petrol tank, 7500 kms later it still has 2 wheels, steering wheel and a petrol tank.

I am sure 10 000 more kms it will still have the lot

Personally I find it mind boggling that someone thinks or feels he has the right to come to the forum and demand reviews or complain in that tone for not having enough.

I agree can I add

..and DogPoo asking to be told what a Fiberglass whip for visibility flag when the answer is only a click away.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/676273-fiberglass-whip-for-visibility-flag/

..and then add this.

..and then having the temerity to suggest that it is unfriendly not to bother.

Personally I find it mind boggling that someone thinks or feels he has the right to come to the forum and demand reviews or complain in that tone for not having enough.
I agree can I add..and DogPoo asking to be told what a Fiberglass whip for visibility flag when the answer is only a click away. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/676273-fiberglass-whip-for-visibility-flag/ ..and then add this.
..and then having the temerity to suggest that it is unfriendly not to bother.
Mate are you okay?? Thanks for that link, see rather than say google it you could have just given me the link in the first place! Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by dogpoo

Have a look at my posts, I have offered to help by answering specific questions as I have no idea how to write reviews, all he has to do is take the trouble to pm me, I hate it when someone knows the answer to a question but can only be bothered to say " google it" if you know the answer just tell the person who I is asking a question, it's so simple but some people are just unhelpful!!

I have had a forza from the first month it came out and there is no way in hell I will give review for someone demanding it

You're absolutely right.

Prior to buying the Forza I asked on the forum if anybody had any experience with the SH150i. No one replied and it didn't bother me.

It does seem to me, the OP has an attitude issue though.

I don't think it's fair to have a go at the op, it really is annoying when you ask for advice etc and no one replys, maybe he has come across as being forceful in the way he has asked his question, some people are good at writing reviews many people are not, again if he has specific questions in mind there is the offer of help, it all boils down to renting one, that is the only sure way of knowing if the bike is right for you!!

Have a look at my posts, I have offered to help by answering specific questions as I have no idea how to write reviews, all he has to do is take the trouble to pm me, I hate it when someone knows the answer to a question but can only be bothered to say " google it" if you know the answer just tell the person who I is asking a question, it's so simple but some people are just unhelpful!!

DP,

You said on this thread that you couldn't be bothered and then try to argue on a different thread that I am unhelpful when I can't be bothered to explain to you something that is in the public domain. He should send you a PM but you cannot be bothered to look up Fibreglass Whip for bicycles?

Please Google "pot calling the kettle black" or would you like me to do that for you as well.

I shouldn't have had to tell you to Google anything because your natural curiosity should be enough for you to do that without prompting. beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Edited by VocalNeal

DP,

You said on this thread that you couldn't be bothered and then try to argue on a different thread that I am unhelpful when I can't be bothered to explain to you something that is in the public domain.

Please Google "pot calling the kettle black" or would you like me to do that for you as well. 

Are you okay mate, I don't want to google when you know the answer!!

I don't think it's fair to have a go at the op, it really is annoying when you ask for advice etc and no one replys, maybe he has come across as being forceful in the way he has asked his question, some people are good at writing reviews many people are not, again if he has specific questions in mind there is the offer of help, it all boils down to renting one, that is the only sure way of knowing if the bike is right for you!!

There is nothing wrong with asking for advice, there is however something wrong demanding and expecting it.

There are ways to ask to get an answer and ways to complain.

In OP's case, he hardly contributed anything to the forum with his 28 posts including this one for over 2 months, so really he is in no position to demand or complain.

• Like 1

Agree, with OPs attitude he won't get much help here.

Offtopic.

Lemoncake, your avatar is being a pain in the ass eye, I always try to scroll it up just off the screen when reading your replies.

Someone give this man an award for the most annoying avatar on TV! tongue.png

Agree, with OPs attitude he won't get much help here.

Offtopic.

Lemoncake, your avatar is being a pain in the ass eye, I always try to scroll it up just off the screen when reading your replies.

Someone give this man an award for the most annoying avatar on TV! tongue.png

post-157118-0-55408300-1382567469_thumb.

laugh.png

Are you okay mate, I don't want to google when you know the answer!!

Well firstly, I'm not your mate. Yet? And why would I tell you something you can look up for yourself. What did your last slave die of?

I'm your mate as we are just having a slight disagreement, my point is, if someone knows the answer to a question why would that person tell the person who is asking a question to google it? Wouldn't it be more helpful for the person to tell the person the answer! Yes google is a wonderful tool, I use it a lot, personally I would not dream of telling someone to google when I could tell them my self! It's just me, we are all different!

Is there any wonder why I just shake my head and realize that here on Thai Visa it's a lost cause to expect some logical, coherent, on topic answers. The usual pissant Jackeens seems to delight in pointing out how lame, how lazy, how you don't contribute enough to warrant an answer,how you don't phrase your post in a manner to their liking, ad nosium. And of course there are those who take offense due to their addled brains being overrun with their beer consumption. IMO you are a pathetic bunch of whiners with nothing constructive to add to ANY topic posted on Thai Visa. A simple request for an update on those who have purchased a Forza turned into a flaming not only of myself but those who actually had something intelligent to contribute. After reading this have at me once again you <deleted> n Bog Trotters.

Is there any wonder why I just shake my head and realize that here on Thai Visa it's a lost cause to expect some logical, coherent, on topic answers. The usual pissant Jackeens seems to delight in pointing out how lame, how lazy, how you don't contribute enough to warrant an answer,how you don't phrase your post in a manner to their liking, ad nosium. And of course there are those who take offense due to their addled brains being overrun with their beer consumption. IMO you are a pathetic bunch of whiners with nothing constructive to add to ANY topic posted on Thai Visa. A simple request for an update on those who have purchased a Forza turned into a flaming not only of myself but those who actually had something intelligent to contribute. After reading this have at me once again you <deleted> n Bog Trotters.

I do hope you are not referring to me as I have offered you help, you have not chosen to pm me, I can't do any more!

I do hope you are not referring to me as I have offered you help, you have not chosen to pm me, I can't do any more!

Who cares who he is referring to. He, OP is an arrogant jacka$$

• Like 1