Still waiting for an updated review of the Honda Forza 300.

idman

Is there any wonder why I just shake my head and realize that here on Thai Visa it's a lost cause to expect some logical, coherent, on topic answers. The usual pissant Jackeens seems to delight in pointing out how lame, how lazy, how you don't contribute enough to warrant an answer,how you don't phrase your post in a manner to their liking, ad nosium. And of course there are those who take offense due to their addled brains being overrun with their beer consumption. IMO you are a pathetic bunch of whiners with nothing constructive to add to ANY topic posted on Thai Visa. A simple request for an update on those who have purchased a Forza turned into a flaming not only of myself but those who actually had something intelligent to contribute. After reading this have at me once again you <deleted> n Bog Trotters.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you going to post a drivel of insults,at least have the decency to come up with something originalrolleyes.gif

Is there any wonder why I just shake my head and realize that here on Thai Visa it's a lost cause to expect some logical, coherent, on topic answers. The usual pissant Jackeens seems to delight in pointing out how lame, how lazy, how you don't contribute enough to warrant an answer,how you don't phrase your post in a manner to their liking, ad nosium. And of course there are those who take offense due to their addled brains being overrun with their beer consumption. IMO you are a pathetic bunch of whiners with nothing constructive to add to ANY topic posted on Thai Visa. A simple request for an update on those who have purchased a Forza turned into a flaming not only of myself but those who actually had something intelligent to contribute. After reading this have at me once again you <deleted> n Bog Trotters.

It did sound more like a demand than a request, no one here owes you anything. Then instead of waiting a tad longer for someone who might have posted something sensible you've chosen to get all pissy - TV forum isn't 24/7 technical support, not everyone here can spend all day every day at the computer. At the end you resorted to insults. Guess how much more help you gonna get here from the members who's seen this topic??? Hell why am I even wasting my time explaining this? Good bye!

I just looked at my odometer and I'm still approx. 6,500 kms short of your requirements for a review.

Unfortunately for you, I don't use my Forza very often and only bought it for a bit of a laugh really. I am of the opinion that it will be sold and I'll have bought another bike or three before it ever reaches your requisite 7,500 km.

I also think your attitude on this forum is quite wrong.

Have you noticed how many posters think the same.

Mirror and long look, springs to mind.

P.S. If you're interested in a Forza, just go and buy the damn thing. It's not as if it's much money, or there again, perhaps it is for some…….

If you don't like it after purchase, sell it, loose some Baht and buy something else.

• 1 month later...

Just became a member and came across your inquiry on the Honda Forza. I was searching several months ago for the same information and came up empty handed. It might be a little late, but we have over 5,000 kilos and we've taken it all over northern Thailand and Laos. We've done a pretty thorough review here http://thetradingtraveler.com/honda-forza-review/

We've included a video tour of the bike, as well as how it handles in various terrains.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

• Like 2

Just became a member and came across your inquiry on the Honda Forza. I was searching several months ago for the same information and came up empty handed. It might be a little late, but we have over 5,000 kilos and we've taken it all over northern Thailand and Laos. We've done a pretty thorough review here http://thetradingtraveler.com/honda-forza-review/

We've included a video tour of the bike, as well as how it handles in various terrains.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Great review, a couple of points, the bike is 279cc puncture repair is not a problem anywhere, I have tools and the plugs to repair a flat tire, I also carry with me a mini air compressor which attaches to a lead direct from the battery, apart from these 2 things your report is excellent!!

Edited by dogpoo

Yes great review tradingtraveler, thanks for sharing.

I could not help smiling regarding the top box recommendations, not because I think you are wrong but there is another topic running about top boxes for Forza's.

Givi or Shad are the best you write, well well that should get poster dagling going, lol.

I could not help smiling regarding the top box recommendations, not because I think you are wrong but there is another topic running about top boxes for Forza's.

Givi or Shad are the best you write, well well that should get poster dagling going, lol.

I don't think he will be back to discuss top boxes!

• Like 1

As the two other guys say, its a good review.
My contribution would be on the subject of tubeless tires.
I use sealant called Puncture Proof, for protection of tubeless tires, have actually used it for 5 years+ in all vehicles I have owned. It's a product developed for industrial use hence the video focus. It's not like Slime or Punctureproof (identical name) that look similar but are more of a hobbyist standard.
I brought a 20Ltr drum from the company as at that time I had a small fleet of vehicles, Still have balance so continue to use it.
The company that distributed it in Thailand has since closed so the contact details on the video are no longer valid.
However I know there is still stock available from the Foreign owner.
Sorry, slightly off topic, so if anyone is interested drop me a PM

Awesome information on the flat tire solution. I will definitely be getting something along these lines, because a flat tire in middle of nowhere is no fun.

Does anyone have any input on how effective the YSS shocks are? I have only talked to one person who has them and said they make a huge difference, but at $500USD, I just want to be sure they are well worth it.

Awesome information on the flat tire solution. I will definitely be getting something along these lines, because a flat tire in middle of nowhere is no fun.

Does anyone have any input on how effective the YSS shocks are? I have only talked to one person who has them and said they make a huge difference, but at $500USD, I just want to be sure they are well worth it.

I have the T400 YSS shocks and they are way better than the standard shocks, these can be adjusted for height, they look very good as well! as mentioned before I carry a mini air compressor on the bike which connects to a socket directly from the battery, you can fix and inflate any tire problem! The YSS I have cost 8500฿ but they can be got a little cheaper.

Edited by dogpoo

Great review, a couple of points, the bike is 279cc puncture repair is not a problem anywhere, I have tools and the plugs to repair a flat tire, I also carry with me a mini air compressor which attaches to a lead direct from the battery, apart from these 2 things your report is excellent!!

Did you source your 12v air compressor and repair kick (similar to those pictured I guess?) in Thailand or from overseas?
I had a quick look around at some car accessory and tire shops the past couple of days and it seems neither are readily available.
Sure plenty on Ebay at a reasonable price, but just wanted to check if you managed to purchases these items locally first?
Thanks

post-26180-0-13676400-1387096140_thumb.j

post-26180-0-53236600-1387096148_thumb.j

Did you source your 12v air compressor and repair kick (similar to those pictured I guess?) in Thailand or from overseas?

I had a quick look around at some car accessory and tire shops the past couple of days and it seems neither are readily available.

Sure plenty on Ebay at a reasonable price, but just wanted to check if you managed to purchases these items locally first?

Thanks

The mini air compressor I got from Big C I took all the outer case off just leaving the motor, it's very small, the tools and plugs I got from Manit center max, they are a big wheel, tire place in Phuket, the vulcanizing compound I got from EBay it came from the USA.

I am pretty sure that is the same compressor I have but minus the hard outer casing!

I have used the compressor a few times to pump up the tires after checking them, it works great!.,

Edited by dogpoo

I don't think he will be back to discuss top boxes!

Why not?