The Thai Dunkin Donut

wayned

I agree that a mole sauce fixed properly is delicious, not to be found in Thailand. But I draw the line at a "surprise" mole filled chocolate donut (doughnut for the spelling brigade) for breakfast! Yuk, Yuk and another big Yuk!! Chicken mole, great, but donut filled with mole, unbelievable!

taste is different here, still after so many years here cannot get why mixed fruit must have red kidney beans in, or corn, I do like both but not in with sweet mixed fruits, still pull them out as dogs like anything I eat so think there getting same.

• Like 1

Agreed lots of what seems strange turn out to be an amasing complement - strawberry's and black pepper, drop of balsamic vinegar on vanilla ice cream, but charcoal doughnuts laced with chilli hmmmm I'll take a miss, I asked the Thai family again and now I'm getting honest answers - disgusting.

My only other gripe with DD is the staff they hire with a voice like a fog horn who usually waits until I'm steps away to blurt out some none sense and scares the life out of me, it's not the doughnuts that will kill me it's a cardiac arrest.

• Like 1

Yeah for sure, Dunkin and Mr Donut are not as good as in our home countries. However Krispy Kreme are just the same as in our home countries. When I go to Bangkok They have all 3 within sight of each other in Paragon. Mr Donut and Dunkin have no business. Even the Thais won't eat them. But you have to wait in line 10 minutes at Krispy Kreme. If Krispy Kreme would just have stores in a few places besides Bangkok. They'd put the rest out of business.

I agree that a mole sauce fixed properly is delicious, not to be found in Thailand. But I draw the line at a "surprise" mole filled chocolate donut (doughnut for the spelling brigade) for breakfast! Yuk, Yuk and another big Yuk!! Chicken mole, great, but donut filled with mole, unbelievable!

Doughnut for breakfast UGH

I thought my wife had weird eating habits putting chili and sugar in her dishes.

i remember that a few months ago i had found swiss cholocate (i think it was Lindt brand) with chili at The Mall. dark chocolate with chili. i bought one and it wasn't bad, although not entirely to my taste... i would not buy it again.

but i don't know how good the dunkin' donuts mixture is...

And when I asked why they offered for sale only the "charcoal" varieties, I was told that it was a promotion. All of their other, better-deluxe donuts have been out of sight lately. They used to have some very sinful but scrumptious flavor combinations. But the charcoal varieties are not at all appealing, in my estimation. I reckon I will just have to go without until the charcoal promotion expires.

As for the pending heart attack: all things in moderation, even donuts and McDonalds.