Amnesty bill 'not to whitewash Thaksin cases'

webfact

Even f it where to whitewash the few Thaksin cases, the opposition had no problem whitewashing all the rapes of democracy by giving amnesty to coup takers and murdering soldiers over the last 70 years.

When did the opposition give amnesty to anyone?

Let's see: The coup leader, who "whitewashed" himself and his fellow coup participants is now an MP in the governing coalition. A great many of those who not only whitewashed the coupists of 1991, but also voted for its leader as a non elected PM, directly leading to "Black May" in 1992, including Banharn, Chavalit and the rest of the members of their parties, which were bought out by Thaksin, are firmly on the PTP side. The man who tried to publically whitewash the events of the 70's, Samak, was a PPP PM. Not many participants left alive from the days before that I'm afraid glad to say. Your question is therefore a valid one. I can only see one side frantically going for an amnesty bill, currently and historically, and it's not the opposition. The total lack of knowledge of the red supporters, and the lies they are willing to tell, is astounding.

Possibly a form of Psychological Projection: "a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world"

It would seem that the great man himself has given an interview which may appear hear later in news

His comments prove beyond all doubt what a whinging, whining self delusional liar he really is.

He has said among other things that he forgives everyone for the wrong they have done him and his family (not exact quote).

I see Berlusconi is getting his, Thaksin's time will come also.

It would seem that the great man himself has given an interview which may appear hear later in news

His comments prove beyond all doubt what a whinging, whining self delusional liar he really is.

He has said among other things that he forgives everyone for the wrong they have done him and his family (not exact quote).

I see Berlusconi is getting his, Thaksin's time will come also.

Apparently they are good friends.

One has to wonder why these days with deck stacked in his Favor why Thaksin doesn't just come back post bail and take it to the courts..

He must not think he will win.

Certainly has caused enough upheaval for years now.

Personally i don't see he has suffered much, with self imposed exile. Others sure have in his behalf.

Thaiiland has the Government it wants for the moment. But with the exception of him so far the only one to finish a term, it's temporary employment.

Could be he lacks something he would need.

Even f it where to whitewash the few Thaksin cases, the opposition had no problem whitewashing all the rapes of democracy by giving amnesty to coup takers and murdering soldiers over the last 70 years.

What have the Romans ever done for us?

What's Thai for 'bread and games' ?

Some examples of things that Romans introduced to Britain that are still in use today:

Architecture, Art, Literature, Language.(Latin)

Sanitation (sewage), Aqueducts, Education, Irrigation ( water supply).

The Calendar, Coins, Cement and bricks. Public heated baths, Turnips and carrots, Cabbages & peas Apples, pears and grapes. Wine

Paved streets and pavements. Benefits (free food) for poor citizens.

Roads, Cats Stinging nettles. Towns, Glass, Street Cleaners, Shops, Laws, Tenement Blocks,

Public order, Firemen and Police. Parks,

Public libraries,

Public notices and advertisements

And sick transit.Glorious!

Oops, ballpoint beat me to it. Post deleted.

Edited by rametindallas