Terminating pregnancy

Amarke

My gf daughter has got herself knocked up, where in Chiang Mai can she go for termination

She is now 3 months 10 days pregnant and has just told mum. We want the best treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Amarke

i didnt think it was legal

Your quite right AYJAYDEE like prostitution, abortion is also illegal in Thailand--- Pattaya has a large number of Clinics, if you do have problems in CM, (although I don't expect you will) even the international hospital has a special annex on Soi 5, you can only enter if you are female. But at 3 months------ you need to do something SOOOoooooon.

Edited by oxo1947
  • Like 1

allow me to guess: 14 years old? 15? condoms are for free in this country but advice on how to use them is quasi non-existent. at OP: best of luck. i'm sure u will find a way and 3 months is not the end of the world.

It is the end for the unborn baby...

Why is TV allowing a forum thread where folks are giving advice on how to participate in illegal activities?

If you care to read the pinned topic in this forum as referred in my previous post, you will see that it is not illegal but allowed under specific circumstances. Posts have been deleted that referred to illegal operations being performed outside of the allowable parameters.

Thanks but we've since found out she is 7 months... Looks like I'm going to be a granddead

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well Congrats Grandad :)

Brain dump this thread and get on with it, you don't have much time to prepare.

Best of luck.