Khon Kaen School Tuition Costs

Michael W

A 14 year old is about to start grade 8 at this school http://www.skwk.ac.th/ in Khon Kaen and I'm trying to determine the tuition costs for the school year. Unfortunately, the site seems to be entirely in Thai which I can't read. Can anyone help out and see if tuition is covered and how much it is? Thanks.

[Also posted this in the General Topics forum before realizing here might be the better place for it.]

Michael,

This school is a public school which from government supporting education policy, there is no tuition fee. But, it's because the money which the shcool has gotten from the government is not sufficient, so that every students are supposed to pay for other miscellaneous expenses, which is around 3,000 - 5,000 baht per semestry, depends on each school. So, you will not see tuition costs are posted in the website for sure. You have to call to the school or visit there to ask for information yourself.

HTH

students are supposed to pay for other miscellaneous expenses, which is around 3,000 - 5,000 baht per semestry, depends on each school.

OK, thanks, I guess then that's probably what I was asking for. So you're saying this miscellaneous expense fee is not given anywhere on the school Website?