reading TV

pigeonjake

Jake, you do have a beautiful wife and daughter, no doubt about it. I grew up on a large ranch and dogs and chickens don't bother me. We had a bunch of a special breed of dog that was born to herd cattle, and they were outside dogs and never pets. They had a good life, good shelter and food, but they were working dogs and they could get noisy as could the chickens we kept.

As a matter of fact I miss that. Sometimes I envy you. This is why I look at Isaan for a place to stay for a while. Just get out of the "new" Thailand and try to kick back. Life is too rushed sometimes, and then we complain.

Good luck my friend, I wish you and your family nothing but happiness.

• Like 1

I love Thailand after almost 13 years, she is still amazing to me, I found the best wife in the world, a Thai family I am lucky to be a part of, live in a village of great salt of the earth people.

I live in the country and it is a quiet very relaxing type of living, we make and grow much of our own food, just the right life style I always searched for, I found in my golden years.

When I thought Thailand could not do any more for me this morning , I became a member of the Thai 30 baht hospital scheme and I from today on for the next year I am eligible for treatment like that of any Thai in the country cost 2200 baht per year, 600 baht medical examination.

Just when I realized that I was doomed to die a painful death, The Thailand I love came to my aid, Thank you Thailand!

Cheers:wai2.gif

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 2