The mini-bus downstairs Swampy to Don Mueang. Takes suitcases?

crumpled

I am wanting to fly on to Roi ET after arriving at swampy. I have used the mini-bus downstairs before to get to Don Meuang, but not for baggage. Does anyone know if they will accept a large suitcase as well as hand luggage?

Thanks.

Yes, I have twice taken a large suitcase on that bus and the staff carried it for me.

I was debating a flight to Khon Kaen or Roi Et. Roi Et being 80kms nearer the village than Khon Kaen it is easier for the family to come and pick me up.

It is a normal bus, not a minibus. Luggage is placed on the floor of the bus, not down to the hold (which I guess does not exist), but there is plenty of space.

The one I mean is a mini-bus. The same one that Theo007 is thinking about. Leaves from the food hall. I have never used it with a large suitcase before, hence the question.

It is a normal bus, not a minibus. Luggage is placed on the floor of the bus, not down to the hold (which I guess does not exist), but there is plenty of space.

The one I mean is a mini-bus. The same one that Theo007 is thinking about. Leaves from the food hall. I have never used it with a large suitcase before, hence the question.

Usually for a very large luggage with all mini vans (a less confusing word to use than mini bus which can be a small bus) you have to pay for a seat for your luggage if there is insufficient space.

However, my query is why would be taking a mini van between both airports rather than the free shuttle bus which has ample space and takes arouns the same amount of time journey wise???

I really can't see the advantage at all of a mini van in your situation.

Usually for a very large luggage with all mini vans (a less confusing word to use than mini bus which can be a small bus) you have to pay for a seat for your luggage if there is insufficient space.

However, my query is why would be taking a mini van between both airports rather than the free shuttle bus which has ample space and takes arouns the same amount of time journey wise???

I was not even aware there was a shuttle bus. Do you have any details on that, please? Frequency, where from, how much?

I was not even aware there was a shuttle bus. Do you have any details on that, please? Frequency, where from, how much?

A quick search would give you all of that,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/583608-shuttle-service-don-mueang-suvarnabhumi-airports-starts-oct-1/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/593821-don-mueang-suvarnabhumi-free-airport-shuttle-trip-report/

http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/to_from_don_mueang_en.php