Recommendation for short time to find apt in Pattaya

Wimbledon

2 weeks ? Just stay in a hotel - is it really worth the hassle of signing on anywhere else for two weeks ?

I can recommend this hotel - close enough to Soi Buakhow and Beach Road if that is what you want, but tucked away off the busiest Sois if you dont. Guest-friendly (resorts like Dusit Thani arent ...) and I didnt see a single tour group during my last stay in the hotel (10 nights).

http://www.baybreezepattaya.com/

Friendly staff and bathtubs big enough for a Farang adult :D

then let me refrase ........ short term rental thats servi able , approximately 2 weeks , thats reasonable ,and isnt dictating high season rates yet!

Sorry pal, I could not resist.

joke aside,

I believe there would be 1000s of rentals available there.

• Like 1

If you plan to base yourself in north pattaya/naklua whilst looking for a longer term option here are some ideas :

Palm Garden hotel, north Pattaya 2nd Rd, less than a minute walk from the Dolphin roundabout.

Has swimming pool, does not have elevator, internet not good there. about 880- 1200 baht.

Lek Villa, naklua, good location, large swimming pool, elevator/s maybe about 1600 baht

Maybe one of the Sabai group hotels, north pattaya , unsure of pricing and they do put them up at that time of year, 1100/1200 baht maybe ?

Cheaper options in naklua would include Thai Thong soi 27, basic, old about 500 baht a night, maybe 400 baht.

Tassanee garden, soi 27 again, about 800 baht.

soi roi lang ( sp ) apartments soi 27 from about 500 baht, basic again.

All above prices approx.

Hope that might help

smile.png

Depending on your budget, the Aiyara on Pattaya-Naklua Road is a good base location for exploring long term possibilities in Naklua. My wife and I stayed there for 2 weeks while doing our search. We found a great unit right on the beach, and have been here for coming up on 2 years.

Easy baht bus transport, with numerous restaurants in the area. Kitchenettes in the rooms. Rooftop pool. The hotel restaurant was mediocre at best, but the staff were helpful and friendly.

If you post your wishes and budget for long term, I may be able to offer some suggestions for you to explore.

Edited by WaywardWind