Aussie arrested in Pattaya for sexually assaulting 11-year-old girl

webfact

Judging by his name, it sound like he's a 'new' Australian, not that it makes any

different, a pedophile is a pedophile under any name, and he be found guilty,

I hope they throw the book at him.. literally..

you are right, it doesn't look like an Aborigine name.
Doesn't Australia have a large problem with underage sex in a certain community?

Perhaps all the annonymous posters on here advocating sadistic punishments on someone not even tried yet could go to Oz and sort out the problems there.

Yes it does with thousands of children having been sexually abused & more than likely continue to do so by those claiming themselves to be Christian

Quite simple sir to realise that with your comments over recent hours that you have more of an "Axe to Grind" about those of another country, than with anything to do with the subject matter at hand.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Australia's defence ..........his name and his appearance suggest he was an immigrant. Probably this type of behaviour is acceptable in his country of origin. As for his alleged crime (s) .........Yes, i certainly hope he will get his "come-uppance" !!!

Mr. Ben Agame Ofar

Soon to be known in Baan Kwang as Mr. Ben Game Over or Mr. Ben Dover.

Mr. Ben is NOT Australian by culture. Menfolk from that part of the world, where he hails from, have a 5,000 year history of egotistically "deflowering" young girls, who have not yet reached the age of puberty. That kind of male behavior especially holds true, when the "baby" girl comes from a lower social "caste" (get the drift here), or from a foreign culture. In this instance, the girl happens to be Thai. What I find perplexing is, that paedophile has managed to stay alive long enough to get arrested in Thailand, to begin with. Go figure!

Quite simple sir to realise that with your comments over recent hours that you have more of an "Axe to Grind" about those of another country, than with anything to do with the subject matter at hand.

Within this topic, as in many others of this forum there is a consistent agenda based upon bigotry.

If this individual is guilty hopefully he will face the full force of the law. Whether he is Muslim or not is currently unknown and is irrelevant, but people take great delight in utilising this topic as a vehicle to push their bigotry, together with childish snide comments. As this topic is about an alledged crime committed by an Australian, I pointed out there have been horrific sex crimes against thousands of children committed in Australia, by Australians, that were covered up over many years, even today many from that 'community' will not face up to their crimes.

Where are all the Pattaya residents that were claiming that Pattaya doesn't have a pedo problem???

He's Australian. So maybe Australians have a "pedo" problem?

Give the generalising a rest.

What and your country doesn't?

I know plenty of cases of Australian women accusing their exs of being pedophiles to try and get the house, and I have been accused of being one myself because a woman felt I was a threat to her business, of course nothing came of it because their was no evidence, but my kids had to deal with the rumours going thru their school Im glad none of you rusty blade people were around and Im sure as hell glad it wasnt in Thailand

Edited by wwex

I hope the guy gets due process in Thailand first and not just deported back to the relative safety of Australia. While there is a chance that his step-daughter's accusations are false, given the other accusations, he's likely to be found guilty. And I would rather this guy spend the rest of his life rotting in a Thai jail cell and getting the shit-kickings from the "respectable" criminals who are not pedos. They might leave him alone at first, but once his steroid-induced bulk wears off, I would hope they'd make his life a living hell.

Scum of the earth, guys like this!

Where are all the Pattaya residents that were claiming that Pattaya doesn't have a pedo problem???

He's Australian. So maybe Australians have a "pedo" problem?

Give the generalising a rest.

What and your country doesn't?

I'm from the UK and it most certainly does (ever heard of Jimmy Savile?). Which is exactly why I made the point about not generalising.

Should the allegations be true, I certainly hope he is placed with a cellie that will show him just how "fun" it is to be on the receiving end of a rape....repeatedly. Then threaten him with death should he tell the guards or anyone else.

And what makes you think he would not like that???

Andre0720 statistics. Just going on what I have learned in the past that most male pedophiles that prey on females / girls tend to be heterosexual and not homosexual. Granted, this information was learned at a University well known for its criminology and criminal justice research in the USA in the early 90s, but in my experiences before coming to LOS, it seemed to be pretty spot on for every occurrence I dealt with.

What is disgusting is that this guys name and photo are all over the internet, not to mention threats of death and mutilation from the lower intelligence ranks of Thai Visa members, long BEFORE any indication of evidence not to mention.

Whatever happened to a presumption of innocence ???

For gods sake, he's simply the accused. He deserves the same RESPECT as any innocent man, until proven otherwise.

To all you haters and hang 'em high brigade.. one day you may be accused of something and I'll bet you'd expect a fair trial.

maybe he is from Queensland where you now are guilty by law until proven otherwise. pedoes they take and break the spirit of their victims, it really does leave mental scaring and behavioural problems in 99.9% of kids, nothing absolutely nothing will be enough punishment for the , peg them down on a meat ant nest in the middle of summer in the Aussie bush and just walk away might a bit toward what they deserve...

Edited by Rimmer
Profane

If the allegations 'are' true, and he 'does' like raping little girls.. Then I hope he gets a 6' tall African pre-op ladyboy as his cell mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

7 pages of the usual "hang 'em high" ranting. But on the same day the mother (murderer) of baby P was released from jail in the UK after serving not even 5 years of what started out as a life sentence. And no one here seems to have a word to say about that, in spite of the crime appearing to be much worse than this one.

There are several reasons for that. But one main reason is that we tend to judge guys much harder for crimes than females.

So even if a woman and a man commit the same type of crime, the man usually gets a higher prison sentence.

Edited by ayayay

7 pages of the usual "hang 'em high" ranting. But on the same day the mother (murderer) of baby P was released from jail in the UK after serving not even 5 years of what started out as a life sentence. And no one here seems to have a word to say about that, in spite of the crime appearing to be much worse than this one.

There are several reasons for that. But one main reason is that we tend to judge guys much harder for crimes than females.

So even if a woman and a man commit the same type of crime, the man usually gets a higher prison sentence.

yes, in most of these cases the girls are pimped by women, often their mothers. as far as I have ever heard in any of these cases the mother was free to continue pimping her daughter with no word from the rusty knife brigade. seems the girls welfare is the last thing on their minds

Well as a fellow Australian this piece of **** needs to be strung up firstly!!! Secondly for once the full extent of Thai law needs to be thrown at him!! Who cares about a visa!! Much bigger problem to deal with here i think

If the allegations 'are' true, and he 'does' like raping little girls.. Then I hope he gets a 6' tall African pre-op ladyboy as his cell mate.

Seriously wrong.

He might enjoy that.

Well as a fellow Australian this piece of **** needs to be strung up firstly!!! Secondly for once the full extent of Thai law needs to be thrown at him!! Who cares about a visa!! Much bigger problem to deal with here i think

The visa is an excuse to keep him while evidence gathered I would imagine, doubt anyone gives a hoot about the visa, certainly bet he wishes that was his only problem.

Seriously wrong.

He might enjoy that.

The visa is an excuse to keep him while evidence gathered I would imagine, doubt anyone gives a hoot about the visa, certainly bet he wishes that was his only problem.

He deserves everything he has coming to him even that won't be enough. I truly hope our government gives him no assistance at all if proven guilty of course

I have met that " Aussie " several times in Cawow gym in the past. Petty detail is that he was an Iranian at that time.

Good move, plant some disinformation to stir up more Islamophobia, that's what Muslims are like don't we all know? clap2.gif He wasn't Persian, but from the country where Ben is a common name as well. As in Ben Gurion.

• Like 2