3BB Connection

jonwilly

I live on Suthep Rd.

My 3 BB internet connection has been poor all week and seems to have got worse day by day.

This morning 1 hour ago I phoned 1530 (BKK) and made a polite formal complaint.

The young person was very understanding and requested that I wait a few mins while he checked my connection.

He then told me my connection was poor and had problems that could only be sorted by their CM Office.

About 10 mins later CM Office phoned and then checked, confirming a Problem and young lady says she will have one of her Techs check out and repair.

Now 1 hour after my complaint my internet connection seems as good as ever.

Thank you 3 BB.

john

• Like 1

Always good to hear a positive, happy story. I have also found 3BB service excellent.

Yes, after a number of years at the mercy of TOT, my 3 years with 3BB have been comparatively wonderful.

Having said that, the past few days in Pattaya my service has been a bit spotty so I may need to call for service too.

I've met the 3BB guys who cut my TOT phone line and I met the TOT guys who cut my 3BB Internet line. Both without asking, just jumping in and....cutting cables. Idiots. Good, that at least they (3BB) seem to have some nice girl at the helpdesk biggrin.png