What Delights The Palate This Week

farangconnection

For sunday lunch this week:

Roast Pork, Appen sauce, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, Choice of veg, Gravy.

Roast Chicken, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings, Choice of Veg, Gravy.

Both these fantastic meals are on offer for a mere ฿175

Spacila OOfer this week only:

Pie, Mash & Beans.............................................฿120

For sunday lunch this week:

Roast Pork, Appen sauce, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, Choice of veg, Gravy.

Roast Chicken, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings, Choice of Veg, Gravy.

Both these fantastic meals are on offer for a mere ฿175

Spacila OOfer this week only:

Pie, Mash & Beans.............................................฿120

Choice of veg. Now we're talking. No more brussel sprouts. If only I were't half a world away, I'd be there.

Lampard, what's your favorite dish at your place? Everyone has got to have one or two the have more often.

I'm sure I would enjoy all that you have but I really love Italian food. Do you have any?

Lampard, what's your favorite dish at your place? Everyone has got to have one or two the have more often.

I'm sure I would enjoy all that you have but I really love Italian food. Do you have any?

The favourite dinner is probably Wiener Schnizel. Running a close second is probably a tie between Atlantic Cod & Chips, Gammon Steak, and home made Cottage Pie. A lot of people do say it's the best fish & chips they've eaten in Thailand.

Evening meals, a lot go for our range of Steaks, with pepper Steak coming out on top.

Overall though, our best seller is our English breakfast, with more than one person saying it's the finest they have had here.

Italian: My wife does a mean Spag Bol, served with Garlic Bread.

Thanks for your inquiries. Of course the full menu can be seen by clicking on the link at the top of the page.