Favorite local charity?

JSixpack

I intend to make a donation to a local charity that I hope will do some good. I know vaguely of the Father Ray Foundation, the Pattaya Orphanage, and Fountain Of Life.

Any other? Are these all equally worthy? Any preference?

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 1

Jester's or a bunch of toys from the market / no brand stuff perfectly welcome for Meow's "Smile for Blind Kids" @ diana-oasis. Not sure can post a link? Just google. Several of my mates bring inexpensive toys, shirts and such. Just drop them off at their place any afternoon. Meow and her team are very grateful and she does not accept any cash. There is some heartbreaking pictures on her site too. A good thing they are doing for sure. Have a great Sunday. MS>

Well, I think with the Jester's Care For Kids suggestion we came to the end of the list of legit, recognized, formal organizations here. It remains merely for our wanke_rs to fill out the thread with the usual silly trollings for which the Pattaya forum is notorious. As they've begun to do. Discovered that word "donation," they did, yuk yuk.

It's good to know of the choices here. I did stop by Father Ray and picked up a brochure because I happened to be riding down Sukhumvit the other day. Looked like they're doing good work. I'll also visit the others before I make a final decision.

Thank you sincere responders.

Mods, guess we can close the thread to the trolls now. I might suggest a sticky on this topic with full contact info for the institutions.

Edited by JSixpack